Didgerman - Dingo Grow - Flower Food

didgerman

HI, live in part of the world that has no ready access to mull plant friendly nutes, as commonly talked about here or seen on U Tube , wife has brought home Bloom Booster by Manutec, npk, n 6.2 p 14.6 k 16.8, it claims For use on all flowering plants viewers thoughts and input from experienced growers appreciated

In my sig is a link to a journal I did for people like you on how to grow without fancy nutes. I can walk you through how to grow organically and all you have to do is add untreated tap water ... and the natural eco system takes care of everything.

I grew this with nothing but untreated tap water...no pHing, nothing. Using Subcools method. Not the updated just old school tried and true most famous weed growing method out there.

222101.JPG
mids21.JPG
perspective_.JPG

At this recap link you can see I only water about once a week or less until bloom. This is by fare the easiest and cheapest way to grow weed.

VI's - Subcool Based - 2 Worm - Multi-Strain - Mother Hunt - 2016

I show everything you need to know in that journal from propagation to curing. So you guys in the booneys who can't get stuff can do it all.

Start a journal and we can get you there.

Back
Top Bottom