Dirtfamers Backyard Giants

o ne good way to keep clones small is to use blue spectrum lighting.Florecents and cfl is a way you can go.its cheap and will do the job.the blue spectrum will give the plant(clone)tight inernode spacing.this will keep the plant shorter for at least a little while.then you can always top and prune once they've established a good root system.

Look at this bitch. The pics do not even do it justice. This thing is huge huge. I am very very proud of her. If only you could see the 3D view of her.

SL738251.JPG

SL738252.JPG

SL738249.JPG

WOW you have some monster's. If I had those in my back yard, I don't think that I would ever leave the house..... Can't wait to see how much meds you actually harvest from those monsters.!!!!! Keep up the good work

This weekend I got my carport cover up. I may have to lift it up some still. Or just tie them over from here on out. Right now it is right at the top as it is. I was thinking of moving the carport up about 6". This carport is 10x20 and 10 feet at the peek.

SL738320.JPG

SL738321.JPG

Here a shot of the other end. This girl is bushy butter ball.

SL738323.JPG

SL738324.JPG

The birds eye view.

SL738327.JPG

Here is Proud Mary. She is a monster. I moved the lattice fencing up as high as it can go. It is up about 5" from my last update. This plant wshould be cola city soon.

SL738325.JPG

SL738326.JPG

My potted plants or budding very nice. Lots of little buds.

SL738329.JPG

And a shot looking down my yard.

SL738331.JPG

Hate 2 be the 1 to tell u this but....

This weekend I got my carport cover up. I may have to lift it up some still. Or just tie them over from here on out. Right now it is right at the top as it is. I was thinking of moving the carport up about 6". This carport is 10x20 and 10 feet at the peek.

SL738320.JPG
That ain't gonna get it. ur plants have weeks left and they will most definitely out grow that carport. Also take ito consideration how dense the foliage is and how close u have ur plants. How will u get air to circulate thru there to help promote healthy growth, fight, pests, humidity, and mold? If u tie the tops down, ur essentially LSTing and allowing even more tops to grow and do what ur trying to prevent in the 1st place. he only I see it fitting is to prune and u may no eanna do it (I wouldn't want to). Just a thought. But dude be realistic. Ditch the carport, it was cheap anyway so its not like ur loosin much. We gotta come up with somethin though.

Re: Hate 2 be the 1 to tell u this but....

That ain't gonna get it. ur plants have weeks left and they will most definitely out grow that carport. Also take ito consideration how dense the foliage is and how close u have ur plants. How will u get air to circulate thru there to help promote healthy growth, fight, pests, humidity, and mold? If u tie the tops down, ur essentially LSTing and allowing even more tops to grow and do what ur trying to prevent in the 1st place. he only I see it fitting is to prune and u may no eanna do it (I wouldn't want to). Just a thought. But dude be realistic. Ditch the carport, it was cheap anyway so its not like ur loosin much. We gotta come up with somethin though.

LOL ya think? :)

Already going to lift the car port up about 10". The plants are done stretching for the most part. I think with another 10" it will give me a chance.

There will be no plastic on the sides so air flow should be okay. I have an industrial fan if needed.

My plastic top will be able to be removed with two poles on each end. This way I can remove and spray if needed.

If they made clear plasitc tarps I would just anchor it off the trees behind the plants and over to my roof. But with regulaer plastic it would just tear and rip.

The angle in that pic makes it look worse than it is. In the pic there is a little more room. The problem is my awning cover? I will have to go over that. so who knows.

SL738327.JPG

I will give this a shot. If it to much BS I will just let them go to mother nature. Fuck it.

:)

I'm sure there's some type of cheap greenhouse platic u can use to stretch from the trees.U think they're don stretching, c'mon lets be realistic. When they stat budding the colas will get taller and growth shoots will still be growing so the buds can fill them out. I must admit I've never messed with anything that big. In fact I've only seen one plant in person as all as a house that a relative grew. But it makes sense to think so. All other plants still grow into flowering bout (4th week indoors it slows as buds start swell and end in fox tailing). Keep up the good work.

I'm sure there's some type of cheap greenhouse platic u can use to stretch from the trees.U think they're don stretching, c'mon lets be realistic. When they stat budding the colas will get taller and growth shoots will still be growing so the buds can fill them out. I must admit I've never messed with anything that big. In fact I've only seen one plant in person as all as a house that a relative grew. But it makes sense to think so. All other plants still grow into flowering bout (4th week indoors it slows as buds start swell and end in fox tailing). Keep up the good work.

I start with adding this net on the top. I can derect the growth some this way. I can only lift the port up aboput 4 more inches for my roof in is the way. Oh well we will see how this goes. They got litle buds now so I do not see the colas getting much more than 4inches tall as the fatten up. I could be wrong and they might not even be done with the stretch yet.

I will look into what the greenhouse sites got to offer. Thanks for the tip.

This may still work though we will see soon enough.

SL738332.JPG

Hey DFarmer, GREAT job! I haven't seen anything like that sense I left California. I think you could use visqueen with pvc pipes for your cover. Either roll pipe into either end of visqueen or you can use a golf ball or any small ball to gather a hold on the plastic tarp, just make a loop in your rope tie and gather plastic around ball in a corner and place loop over it to make a hold. Good Luck finishin' those fine lookin' babies:yummy:

Hey DFarmer, GREAT job! I haven't seen anything like that sense I left California. I think you could use visqueen with pvc pipes for your cover. Either roll pipe into either end of visqueen or you can use a golf ball or any small ball to gather a hold on the plastic tarp, just make a loop in your rope tie and gather plastic around ball in a corner and place loop over it to make a hold. Good Luck finishin' those fine lookin' babies:yummy:
He's right dirt, U could build a hoop house around them and have ur own little greenhouse. But then u'd have to tend to ur plants like greenhouse plants. Just a thought though. Use Lexan, PVC, or polyehteline to cover.

Back
Top Bottom