Dirt's Perpetual Auto Adventure

So I had plans to get a small tent setup to help with some space, but my hps took a shit on me last night so what I was gonna spend for the tent will go towards lights in the flower tent. Might have to scale the autos back a little more until I get the space situated. But good news is I'll be able to use all my flower tent instead of just 2/3 with the busted 400w.

Just had a quick look in at the girls, the SSA#1 looks hungry. Starting some tea for her. Other then that she looks decent. The SSA#2 hasn't stretched much so I'm not expecting much from her. And the automazar it almost ready to be topped. I'll try and get some pics up monday.

OK long over due update,and I have been neglecting my girls lately.
SSA#1
20160823_103250.jpg
20160823_103343.jpg

SSA#2 now just to compare 1 and 2 they are in the same exact pots
20160823_103505.jpg
20160823_103514.jpg

Automazar lights will arrive tomorrow so no more fighting for light between them
20160823_103928.jpg

They don't look too neglected to me... . oh and nice to hear about the lights, what kind and how many watts are you throwing up?

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks CK, just not being able to spend the time I want with the girls makes me feel like I'm neglecting them. The new lights are for my bloom tent. My hps died on friday so I had to steal some lights from my autos and veg girls to put in the flower tent. I went with 2 no name brand leds, 600w (277w actual draw,5w epistar,decent price) 2 will more then cover my 2x4, but if there junk I'll have to get 2 Mars2 400s

Thanks CK, just not being able to spend the time I want with the girls makes me feel like I'm neglecting them. The new lights are for my bloom tent. My hps died on friday so I had to steal some lights from my autos and veg girls to put in the flower tent. I went with 2 no name brand leds, 600w (277w actual draw,5w epistar,decent price) 2 will more then cover my 2x4, but if there junk I'll have to get 2 Mars2 400s

Yes, I can totally understand that. Sorry to hear about that hps though, that's a bummer. Hopefully those LED's will work though, so you won't have to purchase any more lights for a while. The plants that get to go under those lights will definitely be loving all that light!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

OK long over due update,and I have been neglecting my girls lately.
SSA#1
20160823_103250.jpg
20160823_103343.jpg

SSA#2 now just to compare 1 and 2 they are in the same exact pots
20160823_103505.jpg
20160823_103514.jpg

Automazar lights will arrive tomorrow so no more fighting for light between them
20160823_103928.jpg

Looking good .

Thanks everyone, so I had it planned that the next auto up was gonna be Brooklyn sunrise in a solo, but as I was going back through my seed stash today I noticed all 3 of the bs were still on their pack. So upon further investigation(counting what had what) I noticed there were only 3 cream mandarin xxl instead of 4 so it's gonna be a xxl in a solo:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It'll be fun to watch! Solo cup grows are too much work and not enough reward for my blood. Lol. But I love seeing a big giant bud come out of a single little cup.
Got a couple solo cup/small container girls going now. A 6x6 solo scrog. And a 6oz juice cup all for fun though.
Stoppin by to take a peek and say
hi.
Hello rookie, how you been

Very busy, I harvested one small auto a few weeks back, bit early.
But it was very good according to the person I gave it to. They have epilepsy and bud have kept the seizures non existent.
I will be harvesting one this weekend on two more in a couple of weeks.

I'll try and get some new pix on my thread.
I am very much been contemplating an indoor grow through the snowy months.

Have a great weekend,

Rookie

I've never gotten a tap root even close that long. I seem to have a he** of a time with cracking seeds. Best of luck with the little one.
Just soak it in a shot glass for 24 hours, then put it between moist paper towels in a ziploc bag (slightly opened) in a dark/warm place (for me it's on top of my cable box)....

YT

Back
Top Bottom