DIY How to Make Your Own Colloidal Silver for Feminized Seed Production

NICE JOB ON THE POWER SUPPLY!
I have some further info. did alot of research last year.
+ or - 30 volts is considered to be the ideal DC voltage.
though most any voltage will produce! your typical wall wart can be used, just takes longer!
a golden color in the "GLASS" only jar is a great indicator of a nice ppm level.

here's a supplier of rods:
Colloidal Silver Supply
#910-327-3332
$35 for a pair 7" pure silver .9999, 12 gu

Radi o S_hacK has a 28v dc bulb, 28V 40mA. Incandescent Flashlight Bulb (2-Pack)
{ACTS AS A CURRENT LIMITER & BRIGHTNESS IS INDICATOR OF CURRENT FLOW.}
Model: 1819 | Catalog #: 272-111

Just my contribution to the cause.
Luck all,
Slag

no prob thank you, anything i can do to further and help the cause!:thumb::circle-of-love::thumb:

it was braqnd new when it quit well i had used it a few times for an hour, i would have to dig it out of storage ,
thats a ni8ce cs machine and the power sounds like its spot on for cs! bangin job how does it work?
Works good. I don't have a ppm tester, but I made 1.5 pints in a mason jar and had it on for about 2 hours. I don't have a ppm tester, but it had a nice yellow/purple tinge to the water with no noticable precipitation so that told me the particles were nice and small. I will get the timing down once I can measure ppm.

NICE JOB ON THE POWER SUPPLY!
I have some further info. did alot of research last year.
+ or - 30 volts is considered to be the ideal DC voltage.
though most any voltage will produce! your typical wall wart can be used, just takes longer!
a golden color in the "GLASS" only jar is a great indicator of a nice ppm level.

here's a supplier of rods:
Colloidal Silver Supply
#910-327-3332
$35 for a pair 7" pure silver .9999, 12 gu

Radi o S_hacK has a 28v dc bulb, 28V 40mA. Incandescent Flashlight Bulb (2-Pack)
{ACTS AS A CURRENT LIMITER & BRIGHTNESS IS INDICATOR OF CURRENT FLOW.}
Model: 1819 | Catalog #: 272-111

Just my contribution to the cause.
Luck all,
Slag
Thanks, thats actually what my light is in there for also. I was hoping it would light up as well as limit the current, but my voltage is too low. Oh well.
Also, if you are looking for cheaper silver that is still .9999 (but not in a nice wire form). Get Canadian Maple Leaf ounces. They were 24$ on gainesvillecoins.com a few days ago. Most of the wire is 65$ per ounce or more when you figure out price by weight.

Ya Know,
when my ages old bulb failed.
I "modernized" my 28vdc bulb with a LED with proper limiting resister.
AND it Did NOT work well!
so, I switched back.
BTW: A nice trick to speed up the silver generation.... pour a dollop of the last batch into the fresh distilled H2o.
gets the Current flowing sooner, as Clean H2o has NO particulates in it and does not conduct. hence the hours needed to generate.

Ya Know,
when my ages old bulb failed.
I "modernized" my 28vdc bulb with a LED with proper limiting resister.
AND it Did NOT work well!
so, I switched back.
BTW: A nice trick to speed up the silver generation.... pour a dollop of the last batch into the fresh distilled H2o.
gets the Current flowing sooner, as Clean H2o has NO particulates in it and does not conduct. hence the hours needed to generate.
It's the lack of conduction that makes tiny particles though. If you want the finest particles (down to around 15 atoms), you will use pure distilled water and wait. It is a pure electrical theory thing, but if you are familiar with electrical potential, you will get better colloidal silver from distilled water with nothing added.

very good to know, i have always just boiled the distilled to speed it up, and always gotten good cs:rocker:
Boiling adds energy through heat, which won't affect particle size. The main problem is when you make the water more conductive, the size of particles goes up and the charge on each goes down.

A side note: A guy I work with made the simplest, easiest, cheapest ionic silver generator i have seen to date. He bought a laptop power supply for like $6, added 2 alligator clips to the output wires (50 cents). It was rated 48 VDC @ .3 Amps, makes the best colloidal silver i have ever seen in about 20-30 minutes.

Boiling adds energy through heat, which won't affect particle size. The main problem is when you make the water more conductive, the size of particles goes up and the charge on each goes down.

A side note: A guy I work with made the simplest, easiest, cheapest ionic silver generator i have seen to date. He bought a laptop power supply for like $6, added 2 alligator clips to the output wires (50 cents). It was rated 48 VDC @ .3 Amps, makes the best colloidal silver i have ever seen in about 20-30 minutes.
nice i have several of those laptop ps in my shop, i'll try it soon thanks a bucket full im tired of buying 9v batts

I'm going to miss our chats on CS seed making bro!

You did a great job showing everyone how to make a CS generator.

Thanks for all you've done for me, and everyone. :rip:

I hope maybe one day will talk again. :thumb:

Please DO NOT ! use a coin, it is not at all silver. it has a zinc core & will prove TOXIC.
you must use a .00009 % pure silver coin, like bullion mint type.
be careful, there is a reason we say pure silver.
SLAG.

I tried making my CS six times. I tried pure silver wire, pure silver ingots and pure silver ingots hung by pure silver wire. I used 9volt batteries and a laptop power supply. The highest ppm I could attain was 21. Waste of time and money. I used $20 worth of batteries. I found 8oz bottle of the same CS that Toker got, 240ppm, for $11 plus 5 bucks shipping on a different website than amuhzon.

Don't waste your time trying to make DIY Colloidal Silver. A waste of time and money.

WJ

Whoal,
I strongly disagree!!
I use a 3 9 v battery's set up & 12gu .09999 silver wire.
I have made a couple of gallons in last couple of years. I have never checked the PPm's, I will say early on I was not running it long enough.But since then, I came to realize it needs to turn a golden color to indicate a plenty strong CS level.
I have several friends who swear by its effectiveness.
Slag

I just don't think it's for everyone. It's kinda like mixing your own nutrients as opposed to buying premixed off the shelf nutes you know have worked well for others. Plus it's hard to diagnose a newbies problems in the CS making process when helping them over the internet, and becomes more of a project then it needs to be because the cost of off the shelf CS is so low when using it to reverse sex in cannabis. Just the fact that wildjim tried six times, and that he's now successful after a twenty dollar purchase kinda proves what I'm saying. It's a worthy project especially for those who pursue it as a health drink. Then the cost of daily use makes the project well worth the trouble, but if you wanna reverse sex on a few cannabis plants it makes more sense to just spend the twenty bucks.

Back
Top Bottom