Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I used a heating pad under the bottom tote on low, then placed my seedling & clone heating rubberized pad into the top tote 1/2 way into the soil with the cord out of the soil. I'm on a slab.

I moved some plants around this afternoon/evening, I have the best looking "The Church" that I have ever had. I just keep cloning her because she is only getting better because after up potting from a root riot plug to a solo cup to a 2 liter then to a 3 gal smart pot. Then I placed her in the led tent at 18" and she has hooked up really well. Nice strong and thick stems with what I called knuckles the other day by now I think it's more like knees! Well I moved her back to the veg tent under 1 -125 watt mogal cfl , it does OK but I'd love to get more Led's for sure . But I had to make room for the 2 plants in the 4x4. 1 Hawaiian Snow in a 20 gal dirt pot, topped over 20 times and roots are growing through the bottom just after a couple weeks of up potting. It acted just like the solo to 2 liter, very happy plants. But I needed to flip before they got way too big. Cursor it would be sweet if you showed your plant poling technic , I'm going to have to do something with HS.:Namaste:

I have a generic question, but would also be interested if it's intrinsically different in high brix;

Q: If finishing in 7 gal pots, is it more beneficial to step up once (i.e. 1gl-7gl) versus stepping twice (1gl-5gl-7gl, or 1gl-2gl-7gl)?

I have a generic question, but would also be interested if it's intrinsically different in high brix;

Q: If finishing in 7 gal pots, is it more beneficial to step up once (i.e. 1gl-7gl) versus stepping twice (1gl-5gl-7gl, or 1gl-2gl-7gl)?

yea or what if finishing in 20s?

edit: also is it ok to transplant in bloom, say for like a 12/12 seedling that grows forever like a sativa landrace etc....answering my own ? in my head seems like it would be better to xplant, then put in veg as thats when roots happen, then reflip?

....cheers wizards.

I put my 3 gal smart pot on top of 5 gal of fresh Hi-Brix and roots are shooting out of the bottom after 2 weeks.

Sorry but this does not seem like something that should be done with cannabis or any other plant that is consumed especially by people with health problems. That would totally defeat what we grow and use this plant for. Please don't use poison on your plants. Even minute amounts. Please grow the most healthy and safest plants you possibly can if you are putting it into your body or giving/selling it to people who have no clue about what you put into it.

Sorry but this does not seem like something that should be done with cannabis or any other plant that is consumed especially by people with health problems. That would totally defeat what we grow and use this plant for. Please don't use poison on your plants. Even minute amounts. Please grow the most healthy and safest plants you possibly can if you are putting it into your body or giving/selling it to people who have no clue about what you put into it.

?

Dr.Ziggy that was in reference to the polyploid post. Your airpots or smart pots will be fine from all the journals I have read. Just use at least 7g from docs recommendations.

Doc, I have been trying to get through this complete thread so I don't ask questions that have been asked a hundred times, but reading about all the benefits of high brix got me wondering, so I'll ask. I see how much more viable your clones are and it got me thinking, would seed quality also be improved if you bred 2 high brix plants?

Doc, I have been trying to get through this complete thread so I don't ask questions that have been asked a hundred times, but reading about all the benefits of high brix got me wondering, so I'll ask. I see how much more viable your clones are and it got me thinking, would seed quality also be improved if you bred 2 high brix plants?

Clones are much more viable from a high brix mother, and seeds as well. If you're going to make seeds, use the Cat Drench throughout bloom, as that's what it is designed for.

Proper high brix moms will yield clones with strong stems and fast rooting. Spray with 1/2 strength DeStress daily and they often root in 5 days. I grow sets of leaves in the cloner. I've got some pics of this.....perhaps today.

A few pics from yesterday. The smallest nugs were dry enough for a quick trim and sample.

The Grape Ape is the purple one. Lemon Paki the other one. This batch of Paki is going to the LA Cannabis Cup in February.

Picture_013165.jpg

Picture_012181.jpg

Picture_011186.jpg

Picture_010201.jpg

Picture_009208.jpg

Picture_008207.jpg

Picture_007229.jpg

Picture_006250.jpg

Picture_005270.jpg

Picture_002286.jpg

Back
Top Bottom