Does this look normal? Black dry flower

0D6D264E-FD29-410B-B5BA-E5A4BB44412B.jpeg

The green flowers look very much like normal. Those photos with black or dark purple leaf structure do not look like the same flower structure even though they are from the same plant.

Another question. Do the growing tip continue to grow after the leaves turn purple or black? I do see some trichomes but not like on the photos of the green growing buds.

It has been almost a week since the first message. Have any of the dark colored area started to get a typical flower smell?

None of the black flower smells like the green. I cut most of them the bud wants to crumble when you look into it.

The green flowers look very much like normal. Those photos with black or dark purple leaf structure do not look like the same flower structure even though they are from the same plant.

Another question. Do the growing tip continue to grow after the leaves turn purple or black? I do see some trichomes but not like on the photos of the green growing buds.

It has been almost a week since the first message. Have any of the dark colored area started to get a typical flower smell?

the nose knows ...

if it doesn't smell good then i isn't. it could be froze flower, the smaller ones are more prone. the fall freeze thaw cycle brings other trouble, could be a sign.

Back
Top Bottom