Doggett & Simpson - Step 3 Flowering

Aww man that is awesome! I count a total of 3 months and a week and I got 6 ounces of bud here easily on 2 plants. I was sceptical at first but your product made my plants pigs they devour it like candy! Every feed.... Every single watering was a feed!. Tons of product leftover , if I was doing a full medicinal grow I would go through half a bag per cylcles mostly go through step 3 because I and most growers ease in to the first stage of actual nute feeding to keep our seedlings safe from forcing. Once past that and worked to full feeds step 3 is full strength and they eat a gallon every 2 days sometimes a gallon a day PER PLANT. Therefore , very safe nutes to use for all users. One thing to keep in mind is climatizing with these nutes. Careful with cold and hot introductions a flash of the 2 can really smash the plants metabolism and burn if using HID type lights with natural light (Not something most people do though) I was using -10 to -15 celsius draft for cold finish and it made it burn easier in HID after cold stressing. Maturation , top notch it is so stinky and dank omg.... Kabah was peppery thrills gum... It made me sleep an additional 4 hours this afternoon on tester. Taste is strong and after taste is cigar like interesting , so like silver haze mini's.... Impressed I hope people do try this product out it is easy to work with and will make medicine easily. Flush at least 1 week. Is a day or so earlier you should be safe but at least one week for that dang heavy resinous flavor wow....

I am really sorry to hear that, WR - best wishes for better health and a better place to live. When you're up and running again, please message us here or shoot us an email to let us know you're back in business. Don't want to miss your next grow…and hang in there!

John Simpson
Fortunately I have a secondary medicinal room in another location for this problems... My friend is working on some new strains for me and I think he can accommodate some extra plants for me now. While I endeavor my personal situation I think he will take my babies in waiting and prolong our artuous medicinal journey. Thanks for the kind words John , I am fortunate to have encountered you folks , please also thank Dutch Dragon.... He donated the prizes to me , ask 420 girl he spoiled my butt off there. I was so happy I gavem a shot and well nothing but impressed since. I grow tons of different kinds of plants , this seems to nail metabolism for than anything I used and our breeder nutes are Advanced Nutes so I swear that says a lot! Cheers brother! :Namaste:

DC_curing.jpg

Hard like a ROCK lol The bud turned out very mature despite a week or so premature. The effects and taste are A+!

Fortunately I have a secondary medicinal room in another location for this problems... My friend is working on some new strains for me and I think he can accommodate some extra plants for me now. While I endeavor my personal situation I think he will take my babies in waiting and prolong our artuous medicinal journey. Thanks for the kind words John , I am fortunate to have encountered you folks , please also thank Dutch Dragon.... He donated the prizes to me , ask 420 girl he spoiled my butt off there. I was so happy I gavem a shot and well nothing but impressed since. I grow tons of different kinds of plants , this seems to nail metabolism for than anything I used and our breeder nutes are Advanced Nutes so I swear that says a lot! Cheers brother! :Namaste:

So happy our nutes found their way to you, WR. We're the fortunate ones.

John

Aww man that is awesome! I count a total of 3 months and a week and I got 6 ounces of bud here easily on 2 plants. I was sceptical at first but your product made my plants pigs they devour it like candy! Every feed.... Every single watering was a feed!. Tons of product leftover , if I was doing a full medicinal grow I would go through half a bag per cylcles mostly go through step 3 because I and most growers ease in to the first stage of actual nute feeding to keep our seedlings safe from forcing. Once past that and worked to full feeds step 3 is full strength and they eat a gallon every 2 days sometimes a gallon a day PER PLANT. Therefore , very safe nutes to use for all users. One thing to keep in mind is climatizing with these nutes. Careful with cold and hot introductions a flash of the 2 can really smash the plants metabolism and burn if using HID type lights with natural light (Not something most people do though) I was using -10 to -15 celsius draft for cold finish and it made it burn easier in HID after cold stressing. Maturation , top notch it is so stinky and dank omg.... Kabah was peppery thrills gum... It made me sleep an additional 4 hours this afternoon on tester. Taste is strong and after taste is cigar like interesting , so like silver haze mini's.... Impressed I hope people do try this product out it is easy to work with and will make medicine easily. Flush at least 1 week. Is a day or so earlier you should be safe but at least one week for that dang heavy resinous flavor wow....

We love your knowledge and enthusiasm, my friend! Many, many thanks for your support. It means a lot.

John

I know phase #1 will be getting used up by start of summer haha , I love the root bang that stuff makes!

When I get to phase 3 by then I might test a bit of bulk feeding during flower on a couple plants to see if it has any benefit for larger plants to feed larger quantities. I discovered years ago that plants are amazing at adapting to their food and can eat more than the recommended dosages per feed but never tried it with the Growology products. I can say they do not burn the foliage at all from experience :)

!!!!!KEEP IN MIND OVER FEEDING IS NOT SUGGESTED FOR AVERAGE GROWS!!!!!

However when you manage to understand a plants bulk and metabolism change when it cruises/spurts and when it stalls/slows and when you could do such a thing. That is a touchy feely thing though so I do not recommend for new growers unless they got the touchy feely or the flukey Sky Lukey force behind them. When you over feed you truly will discover how simple things like Epson salt is your friend! lol BANZAI!

I am very pleased to announce I am using Growology on a personal grow again! I am staying within my needs as usual , I only do a personal crop to save a months worth of med expenses in 3 months grow time. I make 1/4 lbs. + plants in that time easily. My personal genetics do not produce quntity they produce the meds I need most so I am willing to sacrifice. I am extremely within the law for quantity of live plants and medicine on hand as the meds I use what I have and do what I can it seems to work out. I want to keep it clandestine and archaic it seems to produce the best results. Using easy mixture is pretty sweet for labor reasons. Growology seriously produces what patients need , simple , safe and effective. After tasting products grown from different products I declare this leaves the least noticable chem taste after a proper flush and it cures divinely.

I am very pleased to announce I am using Growology on a personal grow again! I am staying within my needs as usual , I only do a personal crop to save a months worth of med expenses in 3 months grow time. I make 1/4 lbs. + plants in that time easily. My personal genetics do not produce quntity they produce the meds I need most so I am willing to sacrifice. I am extremely within the law for quantity of live plants and medicine on hand as the meds I use what I have and do what I can it seems to work out. I want to keep it clandestine and archaic it seems to produce the best results. Using easy mixture is pretty sweet for labor reasons. Growology seriously produces what patients need , simple , safe and effective. After tasting products grown from different products I declare this leaves the least noticable chem taste after a proper flush and it cures divinely.

Thanks for your kind words there, WR. Very happy we can make your life a little easier while still producing the results you're looking for in your medicine. It means a lot to us to hear that - thanks!

Thanks for your kind words there, WR. Very happy we can make your life a little easier while still producing the results you're looking for in your medicine. It means a lot to us to hear that - thanks!

Our breeder project is over so now we are preparing for summer! My DG took on a new/old partner so he is dismantling his grows soon. In less than a month I will need to find a new DG :( On the bright side , if his new partner approves I will have 2 DG's as my current one feels bad about the situation... I refer the new DG to these posts maybe he will usem and I can share his feedback too! My current DG is not willing to experiment yet :( Funny though I am his MG >< I got new nursery set up so atm I am all alone....

They look like they're doing great! And I just love seeing them growing out in the wild. Like in that bottom shot - she looks so healthy! Thanks, WR.

Back
Top Bottom