Doggett & Simpson Step 2 Veg Nutes

WildRosebud

I have the opportunity to test this product in a friends medical grow and so far it has turned the plants from a sad state to wide leaf monsters! All the old growth along with new growth are solid green and with a almost metallic sheen to them. No burn tips. Oxygenates the water somewhat and does not water log on big drench feedings seems to encourage the medium to dry out. Fantastic uptake results! The plants continue to high five even after drench feeds (over watering) so I think this product is pretty trouble free! Great for beginners or pro's , saves time by cutting out mixing of various products. Keep an eye out for calcium issues though it is the only nute that is not in it. The plants are thriving even in hot conditions , they became quite resilient. I look forward to flipping the food and reviewing D&G #3 flowering phase.

Damn , hand feeding is a pain inthe butt when you gotta play chemist.... I am in a situation where your product would reduce my labor by half easily :(

I acquired 2 donor plants (No name personal strain) to make mothers. They were root bound and were suffering root rot. They lacked Nitrogen and magnesium as well as calcium so I gave them a light dosage of Epsom Salt , Dolomite Lime and a pinch of Growology step 2. The next day the leaves gained veg color back and the leaf structure is looking beefier.

With stress already being a factor on the 2 plants they may not be viable for mothers , I will keep them till I know for sure but they are at 8-9th nodes and will be susceptible to stress.

I soaked 4 M39 seeds , 1 was a dud the other 3 popped 12 hours after soaking in paper towel. Good genetics , they dropped the shell and inner germ quickly and the tap roots are feathery. They responded so quickly to the light , you could actually watch the starter leaves turn green in real time.

I would like one more strain for a mother , can not decide if I want to do Romulan Grapefruit or Jamaican Sugar.... 2-3 Mothers will be nice start before summer!

All seedlings are now using full strength step 2 nutes. Been 12 hours no issues and plants are high fiving gloriously! Metabolism is kicking in wewt!

Jamaican Sugar loving the proper use of dg 1 and 2 Full strength
JS2.jpg
JS1.jpg

All established veg plants are using full strength Step 2 1 tablespoon per gallon , 2 liter feeds ever 2-3 days every watering. New germinated seeds are planted in step 1 mixed soil at instructions ratio as well. New seedlings are popping fast! Waiting for lights on to see how many emerged!

A wonderful example of 2 plants , one fed only water the other fed growology full strength , first pic shows they are same size , second pic shows the power of growology on the right plant in one week.
before
IMAG4917.jpg

a week later

IMAG49531.jpg

I fed plants today but forgot my camera.... They are just givener out there!!!! I lost one plant and real bummer is it was a PPLRxPPLR a new one I hoped to see structure of :(

I sat down this morning thinking bout nutes. On autoflowers I use veg nutes start to finish cus of the high nitrogen. Well Growology 2 and 3 both have plenty nitrogen so I will use #3 to flower my autos this grow. Plants are already flushed from a week of rain so why not....
I will be updating in Growology #3 thread.

I sat down this morning thinking bout nutes. On autoflowers I use veg nutes start to finish cus of the high nitrogen. Well Growology 2 and 3 both have plenty nitrogen so I will use #3 to flower my autos this grow. Plants are already flushed from a week of rain so why not....
I will be updating in Growology #3 thread.

Good info. Maybe you only need to buy 2 of the products for autos.

Good info. Maybe you only need to buy 2 of the products for autos.

I dunno skipping step 1 would make me miss out , that stuff makes monstrous root systems fast! Reason I was thinking of trying this and should mention I will do this on half my plants to see a difference for comparison is flavor and softness of the smoke. Everything I grow with growology is not harsh and is very potent! Also thinking of the maturity time , seems to mature to the quality I am after a few weeks quicker. Open to other experiences as always and will share my adventure :)

I'm starting my first grow this weekend on my patio and was wondering if I should use all steps or just step 2 and 3 on my fem. autoflower (easy ryder ) ? I'm using black gold cocoblend potting soil

That mix has nutes in it already I am curious what growology thinks

Back
Top Bottom