Doggett & Simpson - Step 3 Flowering

Alright things are getting very interesting here atm... Plants are a tad immature yet for harvest however I took some tester nugs , the most pre mature flowers on 2 plants. I am cutting and pasting my journal comments in quotes and pictures to follow.

"Took some tester nugs home to examine closer to determine harvest times. Trics are starting to clear/cloudy and seeds are mature. Deep Chunk auto has about 2 weeks to go , other auto PP has a week. I have a greem reefer that has about 2-3 weeks to go. Semi autos are still stalling pre flower. My fingers smell AMAZING right now lol..... Marking seeds I collect per plant by number so I am not confused. DC is #1 PP is #2 the greem will be #3 when I take samples in a week or so. Plants are mostly sensi since I pre dusted early but some will have scragglers. " August 16

"Tested #1 , still a lil green but flavor is wonderful sweet almost mocha after taste roach smells like peanut butter and buzz made me absolutely numb and stupid for half hour.... Most importantly burned white ash. Sh!t eating grin here atm.... I might take #1 as is tomorrow I love the sensation of the buzz! I hope she puffed up since yesterday Over winter I am gonna have to save up for more Growology it is so consistent and I find enhances the flavor of these strains better than Advanced Nutes with Bud Candy hands down far superior product. " August 17th

IMAG6343.jpg
IMAG6340.jpg
IMAG6337.jpg
IMAG6336.jpg
IMAG6335.jpg
IMAG6334.jpg
IMAG6333.jpg

I have to admit another interesting phenomina.... Premature specimens are flavorful almost as much so as the mature specimens I grown indoors in fact it tastes like indoor meds and has been outdoors since May23..... Interesting indeed! Tomorrow is day 90 my target date to see what was more viable than what as auto. I have some 100+ day semi autos still stalling out one Greem #3 the third most mature auto so far as well it smells like skunk n dankness.

This is the greem , buds are small bud she is gonna blow up fast!
IMAG6335.jpg

Back
Top Bottom