Doggett & Simpson Step 1

Growology on a regular and 8 auto's , 20 day old plants outdoor.... Large plant is one month old.

IMAG49321.jpg
IMAG49311.jpg
IMAG49301.jpg
IMAG49291.jpg
IMAG49281.jpg
IMAG49271.jpg
IMAG49261.jpg
IMAG4925.jpg
IMAG4924.jpg
An outdoor grow in the ground...the ultimate! :thumb:

An outdoor grow in the ground...the ultimate! :thumb:

Ya! Bagless as well , they will be connected to the earth totally :) My hopes is that since the soil here is the richest in North America , why not see if the plants bound around it or grow through it? lol fun!

Essentially - it doesn't have nutes added to it per se, but it does have a lot of ingredients that break down to result in a very rich "hot" soil.

Interesting , never thought bout it that way.... I am using Sunshine #4 would that be considered a hot mix as well? Learn something new every day lol being a master grower is a lot of fun but dang bein open minded is a lot better... Hopefully I keep learning like this MG's should be sponges with info's haha

Lots of ProMix products contain mycorrhizae. That's fine - you can still use Growology Step 1 with it. (FYI, I believe ProMix uses one strain of myco; our Step 1 includes that same strain plus three others.) Lots of people like ProMix HP.

Interesting , never thought bout it that way.... I am using Sunshine #4 would that be considered a hot mix as well? Learn something new every day lol being a master grower is a lot of fun but dang bein open minded is a lot better... Hopefully I keep learning like this MG's should be sponges with info's haha

Just checked out the label on Sunshine #4, WR, and no, that does not look hot.

Just checked out the label on Sunshine #4, WR, and no, that does not look hot.

I certainly hope not , I went to Sunshine Mix when I had issues with soil I made myself , got tired of playing mr mixology with mediums. When I tried sunshine #4 fell in love with the porosity of it , for indoor grows it sure makes things happen a lot faster and that perlite is HUGE! Roots plug the root zone fast with it so I go tried tested n true from now on. Also got Pro Mix experience , it is awesome medium but requires a bit of testing or attentive eyes to ensure proper balance if using nutes. If you over water using HP the first 2 weeks and allow stall it is ready for additional nutes very fast. Growology is by far the least "Hot" micro nutes I ever used hands down....

Hey Rose I'm just starting out with Growology and I am unable to find any Sunshine #4 so I have combined some Canadian spangum peat with some perlite, dolomite lime, and step one. the plants are now 3 weeks old and they are the healthiest plants I've grown indoors. and I've only feed twice, needless to say I am impressed and it's your journal that got me interested in Growology.
So thank you and keep 'em green.:peace::Namaste::thanks:

Hey Rose I'm just starting out with Growology and I am unable to find any Sunshine #4 so I have combined some Canadian spangum peat with some perlite, dolomite lime, and step one. the plants are now 3 weeks old and they are the healthiest plants I've grown indoors. and I've only feed twice, needless to say I am impressed and it's your journal that got me interested in Growology.
So thank you and keep 'em green.:peace::Namaste::thanks:

Whoa, that's awesome! Thanks to both of you!:Namaste: - John

Watch in this video you can see near the end at 1:23 a hole with 2 plants , they were same size but I fed one growology #2 (Right one) and within days it blew the doors off the left one.

[video=youtube_share;hny5-aKZook]
[/video]

Hi WildRosebud :ciao:

Have you had any mushroom issues with your stage 1? :confused:

Every plant, cannabis or otherwise, that i have used the stage 1 on eventually has an explosion of mushrooms in the container. Usually about 2 months in. I originally thought it was a soil issue, but ive got 3 different types of soil that I mixed with the stage 1 and all of them produce the caps.

It has not affected my Cannabis in any negative way that I can tell. But I was wondering if anyone else had similar issues. Thanks. :)

Hi WildRosebud :ciao:

Have you had any mushroom issues with your stage 1? :confused:

Every plant, cannabis or otherwise, that i have used the stage 1 on eventually has an explosion of mushrooms in the container. Usually about 2 months in. I originally thought it was a soil issue, but ive got 3 different types of soil that I mixed with the stage 1 and all of them produce the caps.

It has not affected my Cannabis in any negative way that I can tell. But I was wondering if anyone else had similar issues. Thanks. :)
Wow, I've never heard of this happening...looking forward to seeing what others say...

Wow, I've never heard of this happening...looking forward to seeing what others say...

I'm curious about this Spimp, although as you say, I don't think they would have any negative impact at all on your plants. But I'm just thinking about what could be behind it. Do you live in a place with a greater-than-average abundance of mushrooms, which could put a lot of spores into the air? Next to a pasture or in damp woods, for example?

Back
Top Bottom