Dollabill1\bagseed\first indoor 09

dollabill1

i am starting to grow 4 plants off this bud i got early this week it was birck but had a good high. I've grown before but i think the where males,i didnt get any buds for it so here i go again. im growing outdoors in south tx so i should get plenty of sun. i just started them today and will be adding pics as soon as they come through the surface. im using organic seed starting jiffy mix and got them in plastic cup. anything else i might need let me know please.:thanks:

:hmmmm:ok day one already had problems my dog knock them all over lucky I had more seed so I gotta start again I decided to grow them inside under the light till they sprout I got them in a box with the light on top. but how long should I leave the light on

rsz_dscf0136.jpg

rsz_dscf0137.jpg

rsz_dscf0135.jpg

:slide:ok day 3 i woke up this morning to check on my babies and i seen 2 have already sprouted,i was so happy. ok i have a ? i have two ge plant light reflector kits 65 watts in a 20in high 22in wide and 28in long box and a small fan to move air around is one light good or do i need them both on. iknow iknow its tiny but im trying to get a bigger one. also i was maybe thinking about a micro grow instead any comments on that thank yall very much this is the best site period
rsz_growroom.jpg
rsz_plant.jpg
rsz_sprout.jpg

:peace:

Hello dollabill,
You should keep your lights on a 24/0 or 18/6 schedule during the vegatative stage of growth.That box really worries me though as it's a real fire hazard.I see you have some closet space there.I would utilize that rather than take the risk of burning the place down. :peace:

thanks a bunch minus and xsvbuds for the help(thats why I love this place)day 4 and 4 sprouted I won't have the laptop this weekend so I can't post pic but ill have my phone so I can still get online ok I have 3ft hi grow space when do yall think is the best hight to start flowering or will I need a higher grow area thanks

day 6 i here are my babies
rsz_1dscf0161.jpg

rsz_dscf0159.jpg

i know they are cramed but i figure out of 4, 1 might be female i just transplanted them yesterday and running 24/0 and man o man did i get real lucky i was at the local sawp meet and i found ff ocean forest big bag was only $20:woohoo: so my babies should get what they need now i am also using 4 26w cfl (about 1 1/2 inches away) and 1 65w grow light i was palnnig on getting a timer but i heard they are a safety hazzard with cfl anyone know about this. thanks for all the input guys it really helps. also anyone know how i can edit my title

been a lil over a week and they are starting on their 2 set of leaves I have them under 5 27w daylight bulb about an inch away. temp was getting to hot so I got 2 fans. I got ? the fans have a blue led will this disturb the flowering cycle because they need complete darkness pics when I get home tonight im at work still any input would be great thanks

thanks xsvbuds but my grow space is 1 1/2 ft w 3ft l and 4ft h got 3 right now but going to give one to a friend cuz of my space i got 4 27w cfl right now had five but temp getting to hot thats why i had wonder about the fan got one pulling air one venting and a 4 inch blowing air around it get about 89 f right now also just pick up some nutes its pure blend pro grow and pro bloom are they any good just feed them today
rsz_1dscf0168.jpg
rsz_dscf0167.jpg
rsz_dscf0169.jpg
rsz_dscf0170.jpg
rsz_dscf0171.jpg
rsz_dscf0172.jpg
rsz_dscf0173.jpg
thanks everyone

the fans have a blue led will this disturb the flowering cycle because they need complete darkness pics
Put Black electrical Tape over the led light, also some black touch up paint. I use this to cover up mine as well.

I just went to hd on lunch break and picked up 2 42 watt 2600 lm 2700k soft white couldn't find daylight. I have 4 27 w daylight and 1 18 w softwite will this be enough to veg and flower 2 plants or will I need more. I know more is better but I don't know how many more lights will fit. I will also switch them all to soft white for flowering. is that correct?

Very nice looking babies!

Back
Top Bottom