Dollabill1\bagseed\first indoor 09

got lazy and bought a reflector it the hydrofarm one for cfl and I also pick up a 125w flower bulb,some mylar and the light ajusters to go up and down. I was wondering how far do I put the light from the top of the canopy. I never delt with a cfl that big. pics of the new cab go up tomorrow. thanks for the help in advance

stayed up all night yesterday and set up my new grow room.
rsz_new_grow_room.jpg

rsz_new_homes.jpg

13 day into flowering and Confrimed i have two girls and they are both doing real good.
here is the smaller one
rsz_the_runt_1.jpg

and the bigger one
rsz_topp1.jpg

:thanks::yummy:
thanks for tunin in everyone

Your girls are looking nice. Ok so that sounded a bit strange. But anyways congrats on the two females. I to just found another female the other day. Now if I could just get three I would be set.

:thanks:for the comments everyone day 16 and theres white hairs everywhere:slide: more on the runt(if i can still call her that) the runt is doing just fine and almost the same size but not as bushy the runt is 12 in and the other one is 12 1/2 in. i also feed the a lil more than full strength pro bloom they seem to like it ok here some pics
i have the 125w for the top and two 23w and one 42w for the side so hope it will be enough for some decent buds i like to keep the light as close as possible
close6.jpg

here is the bigger one
rsz_bigger_bushy.jpg

and the smaller one
rsz_smaller.jpg

:peace: and thanks again everyone

just got mine order in and they threw in 5 free short stuff beans (an autoflower) so ill germ one tonight and throw it in the cab when it sprouts. I know they do better in 18hr of light instead of 12 but it was free and I want to get a trial run and if its a male ill collect pollen so I can get seeds later also got snow white,blueryder,and a lowlife mix pack those will be my next grow

18 day in flowering and both are the same size the smaller one caught up. there still isnt that much smell just smells like plant. gave them some plain water today and took them outside
here is the less bushy one she growin up so fast she makin daddy proud she is now 13 inches
smaller1.jpg

smaller2.jpg

now the bushier one she 13 1/2
bigger2.jpg

bigger1.jpg

looks like some bc bud my buddy grew really sticky stuff you'd like it

Looks sweet Dolla. Looks like I'm a little over a month behind you. You said you were using the PB nutes. When did you start with them?

-Sol

Back
Top Bottom