Dollabill1\bagseed\first indoor 09

update 10 weeks of flowering and i chopped down three of rosys biggest buds and left the rest to fully develope wet wieght was 60 grams i still have lori flowering for 2 more weeks
DCAM0001.JPG

DCAM0002.JPG

DCAM0003.JPG

sorry for the qulity it was the best i could do. this was the first time i seen bud that wasnt compressed man the look soo good peace

:bong::peace:when did you start that grow?
i started a bagseed grow at the begining of april.there about 8 to 14 inches now. i started out with 11 plants now i have 5 nice healthy ones. being the first time i killed 6 of them. mostly from overwatering or to many nutes basic scew ups. now i have 10 white widow female seeds and 5 combo female seeds. i wish they would tell you what strain those 5 seeds are. those buds you have look like a skunky intica strain. i bet that's some good weed.
i had to put mine them outside (cause of the smell). they are doing much better outside than inside .hey where can you get rockwool?
how can i post pics? im having a hard time finding out what sex they are. they were vegin until this past friday. from18/6 to 11 hours of sunlight. they should be flowering, probably next week.
hopefully in a week or two of being outside they will bemore revealing.
and i could post pics.
take care.
sully.

day 6 i here are my babies
rsz_1dscf0161.jpg

rsz_dscf0159.jpg

i know they are cramed but i figure out of 4, 1 might be female i just transplanted them yesterday and running 24/0 and man o man did i get real lucky i was at the local sawp meet and i found ff ocean forest big bag was only $20:woohoo: so my babies should get what they need now i am also using 4 26w cfl (about 1 1/2 inches away) and 1 65w grow light i was palnnig on getting a timer but i heard they are a safety hazzard with cfl anyone know about this. thanks for all the input guys it really helps. also anyone know how i can edit my title

smart choice transplanting! now they have unlimited space to grow their roots and they will be healthier!!

Back
Top Bottom