Dollabill1\bagseed\first indoor 09

you'll want whatever bulb you can find with the most red in the spectrum for flower. The pro blend, thats the organic one right? if it is, then its a stand alone product for flowering and should cover all your needs. Good buy! Its a lil spendy for me but would like to try it. The timers arent the problem with CFL's its dimmer switches that are bad mojo. Also please keep in mind those cfl's, all cfl's actually, need to be disposed of in a responsible manner as they should not go to the land fill. Many poisons in those babies, they're supposed to go to a recycler.

Good luck on the grow!

burn12.jpg

burn22.jpg

please help!!!!

I read one of your posts on the first page, and you said something about using soft white bulbs, and from what i understand is that they are useless. I'll have to do more research on it, but I just wanted to give you a heads up just in case. Nice looking plants by the way.

so i just transplanted the 2 girls(hopefully) cuz i started to see roots in the drianage holes. when i took them out the roots where going in circles around the bottom of the pot.since i got the new pots i only have about 1 and 1/2 feet left till the top.the plants are 4 and 1/2 inches and 3 inches at what height should i start to flower them? any input would be great thanks:rollit:
pics in their new homes
rsz_newhome_1.jpg

rsz_newhome_2.jpg

If you only have 1.5 feet to top of cabinet, you should definitely go into flower. My last grow I did a 12/12 from seed and still got plants 40 inches tall. I have one that is a clone of the same plants that got 40" and is only 10" from topping and training the branches. Instead of having one large cola, I'll have 8-10 smaller colas. I drilled holes around the rim of the pot and used telephone wire to train the branches like I want them to grow.

well I checked this morning and I seen hairs on the other one so I think im the father of two girls. will get pics of the babies tomorrow maybe. I have to go pick up a bigger cabinet so I might not be able to update till friday,also goin to the store after work to see if I can make a reflector for my cfls peace

Back
Top Bottom