Dreks5.3 U2 Kush Deep Water Culture Grow

Thanks man, I hope I actually get some decent size colas this grow. I am shooting for 3 OZs from her but I am sure it will be around 2 OZs...

She is growing like crazy, She has flowers now tho:yummy:. Shes been growing a little over an inch a day since Saturday when I took those pics. 22.5" tall right now, 5.5" in 5 days.

That's perfectly normal. First two weeks after flower = 2x veg height. Some strains grow longer and they more than double their veg height. The plant will open up and you need to concentrate on getting as much light as close as possible from here till the end of the grow.

That's perfectly normal. First two weeks after flower = 2x veg height. Some strains grow longer and they more than double their veg height. The plant will open up and you need to concentrate on getting as much light as close as possible from here till the end of the grow.

I knew they grew 2X during the first 2 weeks, But shes growing alot for 1 day haha. I usually saw 1/2" a day with previous grows.

She is starting to open up as well, Thanks for the tip with the lights. I kinda plan on keeping just the 250w on her, the plant is getting pretty good light with just that light.

Day 35, week 2 Flower. She has widened up a lot the past week, and Stretched quite a bit as well. Averaging a good inch a day and drinking a 1/2 gallon to a gallon of water a day. She is 24" tall and about 30-31" wide, She grew 7" since last Saturday..

Did a RES change yesterday and gave her the first dose of flower nutes. I used grow, micro, bloom, Big Bud, B-52, Bud candy, And Bud Blaster. PPM was 1040 and PH is 5.6. Flowers are really starting to show, Should have some Baby buds by next weekend.

Day_35_Week_2_Flower.jpg

Undergrowth shot
Day_35_Week_2_Flower_3.jpg

Day_35_Week_2_Flower_2.jpg

Day_35_Week_2_Flower_5.jpg

Day_35_Week_2_Flower_4.jpg

VERY GREEN
Day_35_Week_2_Flower_7.jpg

Overhead shot
Day_35_Week_2_Flower_6.jpg

Thanks guys, And thanks for the advice. I am using them in moderation, Small doses of the additives. I will slowly go stronger each week.

Also I will be foliar feeding Purple Maxx starting next week, Get them trichrome levels up..

Also I looked at the light chart to see how far to keep a 250w light away and it say no closer than 5, Should I keep it about 5-6" away?

I use what is called the hand test. Place the back of your hand between the bottom of the light and the top of the plant. If it's uncomfortable at all after say, 30 secs, then it too hot/close to your plant.

I start out around 1' and work my way closer. About 8-10" is my norm. I have an unvented reflector but a fan blows between the light and the top of the plants and has a side benefit of moving my stems around for a little exercise.

I can put my hand right below the glass, which is about 2.5" below the light and it doesnt burn at all. But I didnt know if the light would be spread out more evenly if it was around 5-6"

Back
Top Bottom