Bubblegum Deep Water Culture LED/CFL Grow!

Males will apprear first so check around a week-10 days for males to show up. You should have little budlets/hairs around 10-14 days. Buds start out as two little hairs. Males look like they have a stalk and sort of look like the card suite - clubs. Any questions and just show me a picture.

Yes, you should be safe. I'm never had a fem seed not be a fem and no hermies later either.

Be careful with that uvb bulb. I tried a cfl 25 watt version a bunch of grows back. Turned my leaves purple but that was about it. Also don't work too long in the grow room with it shining. Sunburn city. I'd also wear some good sun glasses to protect your eyes.

i was planning on running it 3 hours a day starting in week 3 or 4 but starting at 1 and slowly increasing to that.

IMG_04246.jpg

IMG_04234.jpg

I was planning on mounting it on the ceiling of my grow room which is about 1 foot higher than the plants and since im using LEDS i am supposed to have them very low in flowering and i doubt the uvs that close will do much good.

It may be a little weak at first but as you said with nutes a little weak is better than a little to strong

they are drinking great i already had to add another gallon of water on day 3 of flowering, here are my stats

ph 5.65
ppm 650
water tem 63
air temp 76

And they are going to stay drinking at that level for awhile. Good indicator of plant health is drinking. If they slow down a lot or stop for a couple of days that will be your cue to switch them to water only until they start drinking again. They do it when they are too full of nutes.

so i set my veg nutes at 775 last time and they are down to 480ish now, and i am planning another water swap in the next few days, what should i set my PPM at this time with veg nutes?

i figured out my lighting right now i have 224 watts of cfl (2700k) and 155 watts of LED

Back
Top Bottom