Bubblegum Deep Water Culture LED/CFL Grow!

so i set my veg nutes at 775 last time and they are down to 480ish now, and i am planning another water swap in the next few days, what should i set my PPM at this time with veg nutes?

i figured out my lighting right now i have 224 watts of cfl (2700k) and 155 watts of LED

i think i would bump them to 1000 ppm and watch for change bad or good, i think good in you case:tokin:

I'd keep the veg nutes at 775 this one last time. They told you they liked it and more can only cause problems. Excess N can delay flowering. We are just in support mode to try to keep some leaves on the plant. Next res change after that is flower nutes. By then your growth spurt should be almost done.

MC are you serious? the thing said that it "Zero ballast required. Simply screw into any E27 base, turn on, and grow" and i googled that and it said that it is a standard us Edison style light fixture...

I have a feeling im going to have to cancel my original order, i know we will want a 2700k frequency for flowering though

just started my week 2 flowering with veg water, the PPM is a bit high but still in range at 950 (i overpoured a bit) but i am not expecting it to be a problem :wood: everything else is perfect.

I got my UVB light hung up today (i hung it stationary at the top of my grow room 5.5 feet), does anybody have any experience and recommendations for how to use that when i start it up next week? and how do i flush to change my nutes over to flower nutes?
IMG_04315.jpg

IMG_04307.jpg

I would suggest switching to flower nutes without flushing. Your plants can still use the veg nutes during first couple weeks of flower. You are not too high on your ppm's, and flushing is more of a soil thing. I try to do the whole grow with the same res without changing out water. I top it off as needed thru the whole grow. Saves you money and nutes and water and time. Just keep an eye on your ppm. I usually add full stregnth nute water then regular water and keep alternating. Seems to keep ph Stable and ppm doesn't fluctuate too much. That's just what I do though. It works with gh nutes. Forgot what you are using but it should work as well. Hope that helps.

I am using SH basic nutes that came with my bubbler, i am in the market for new nutes for my next grow after i Finish this one. I just started my second week of flower

Back
Top Bottom