Dreks5.3 U2 Kush Deep Water Culture Grow

If you want to see nothing fancy, just let me know. I tore out my computer room in hopes of building a grow room, but I can hook up the media computer anytime.

haha, Mine didnt look like this when I started either. Your room will get there.

At 28-30" of plant space you are going to want to send them to flower around 12-13". I see alternating leaves so she is ready when you are. The longer you wait the bigger the buds will be.

Yep my plan was to flower about 12-13", Shes getting there alot sooner then I was thinkin tho.

Explain to me what alternating leaves are please? Thanks.

Sounds good. Are you going to continue veg nutes for a couple of weeks? I do because it helps stop the leaf drop you get on the change to 12/12. Things happen inside the plant and it starts building buds and it needs some raw material and without some extra N if will take what it needs from the lowest leaves and works it way up.

I do it for 2 weeks and then switch suddenly. By that time the plant has figured everything out and the leaf drop is minimal. It still uses the leaves for the N it needs and they will yellow and die as the plant matures. You're just trying to save some fuel in the fuel tanks to build those big buds.

Actually i was I was reading some of yours and Rosemans other posts about using VEG nutes for 2 weeks in bloom, And I was planning on trying it out this grow. Once again thanks for the above info.

Will have my weekly updated pics this Saturday. Thanks everyone for looking and commenting.

Actually i was I was reading some of yours and Rosemans other posts about using VEG nutes for 2 weeks in bloom, And I was planning on trying it out this grow. Once again thanks for the above info.

Will have my weekly updated pics this Saturday. Thanks everyone for looking and commenting.

My last grow i used veg nutes all the way during flower and increased my yield

Alright guys today is day 21 VEG and she is BUSHY. There is a handful of roots coming out the bottom of the net pot now, So hopefully by next weekend or the following I can pull the pump out.

I am planning on starting the flower cycle today, She is about 11.5" tall. should be 23-24" when shes done and that is a good height for me. I am taking some advice from a couple members and running only my Micro, Grow, And Bloom nutes for the first 2 weeks of flower. I did a RES change today and the PPM is 1100 and PH is 5.6.

She is already smelling skunky:yummy:. Went and got some ONA today, Been wanting to try it out. We will see how well it gets rid of the smell.

On to the Pics, Enjoy!

Day_21_VEG_Start_of_Flower_cycle_.jpg

Other side of Her
Day_21_VEG_Start_of_Flower_cycle_2.jpg

Tallest point
Day_21_VEG_Start_of_Flower_cycle_3.jpg

Day_21_VEG_Start_of_Flower_cycle_6.jpg

Day_21_VEG_Start_of_Flower_cycle_4.jpg

Day_21_VEG_Start_of_Flower_cycle_5.jpg

Day_21_VEG_First_day_of_flower_2.jpg

Day_21_VEG_First_day_of_flower_3.jpg

Got Bubbles??

bubbles4.jpg

Thanks for stopping by my Journal and your advice! I'm signed up for this grow now!

Anytime man, Glad to help out a fellow Deep Water Culture..

I'm a girl, but it's all good. I know that there are more guys here than girls.

I am counting on lots of help from Deep Water Culture. That's why I decided to do DWC, because of all the awesome Deep Water Culture that reach out and help!

I'm a girl, but it's all good. I know that there are more guys here than girls.

I am counting on lots of help from Deep Water Culture. That's why I decided to do DWC, because of all the awesome Deep Water Culture that reach out and help!

Whoops guess I shoulda known because of the purple text in your sig haha. Sorry.

Looking sweet! Cool photos of the grow and the bubbles. I want to learn more about this type of grow!

Thanks. You should get into this type of growing. Lots of roots, Fast growing, Healthy plants, and high yields. Let me know if you have any questions about it.

Alright guys and gals, weekly update. She has really started to BUSH out alot now. And she is looking very Green and healthy. She is 17" tall with a 21" canopy at the widest and 19" at the narrowest. There is about a dozen roots coming out the net pot about 8-10" now. I wanted to take a pic but didnt have anyone here to take the pic while I held her up. Still only using my grow, micro, bloom nutes for one more week.

Week 1 Flower:

Day_28_week_1_flower.jpg

Day_28_week_1_flower_2.jpg

Looking through her
Day_28_week_1_flower_3.jpg

Day_28_week_1_flower_4.jpg

Day_28_week_1_flower_6.jpg

Day_28_week_1_flower_5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom