DTW coco grower

Gday everyone I’m from Aus and a second time grower. I grew Autos on my first run in coco and am starting a Godfather og kush run. Look forward to meeting everyone.
And a Gooday to you Bundy and welcome to 420.
Now don't be one of those farmers who come to learn only, which is really OK. But its always good for experienced growers to share some of their savvy with the 420 folks as well.
Looking forward to more dialect from you.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Ted Bundy

Here is the link for grow journals for you to checkout.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff.

I will be looking for you journal to follow along.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Ted Bundy

Here is the link for grow journals for you to checkout.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff.

I will be looking for you journal to follow along.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Cool idea. Thanks.

Gday everyone I’m from Aus and a second time grower. I grew Autos on my first run in coco and am starting a Godfather og kush run. Look forward to meeting everyone.
I have a GodFather OG going right now along with 5 other strains. So far so good! I'm looking forward to seeing some pics of yours if you have a chance. Next time I take pics I'll try to get one of each and call them out for identification purposes. I'm about 6 weeks in with my crop right now and gave my girls their first top the other day.

Welcome Bundy! I can't help but think of Married With Children when I see your name...wish I could call you Al....I could also call you Eddie and Eddie you can call me Al....lol

WELCOME!

I have a GodFather OG going right now along with 5 other strains. So far so good! I'm looking forward to seeing some pics of yours if you have a chance. Next time I take pics I'll try to get one of each and call them out for identification purposes. I'm about 6 weeks in with my crop right now and gave my girls their first top the other day.
I’ll follow along keenly

Awesome thanks for the humour. I Appreciate the vibes
I'm here all day...Pro Bono to boot. I'm a vibe person as many of us are here....you know who's on your rhythm....:):peace::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom