DWC 2nd Run

Hey McNasty here are some I the answers I've gotten. Hope they help

I started very weak (1/4) strength veg nutes at about 4 weeks from seed....then went right into a full strength flower mix at around 6 weeks...Waiting for pre-flowers did not sit right with me as some started in 2 weeks while others didn't show anything until 4. I just wait and let them tell me what they need as they respond to what you give them pretty quick. :thumb:

Mind if I jump in? Tamir I think with autos if your goin to feed use one light dose of grow nutrient in vegetative state around 2/3weeks just to help with the stretch period which comes just after preflower and then when the stretch phase has ended this is when she fills out the nugs so feed with a light flower feed at this point but I tried using a biobizz organic feed this grow and the ladies didnt like it they just get what they need from the soil I wont be feeding again in future just working on soil ammendments :roorrip:

Decided to upgrade my pump from multiple to one this things got some power
20140805_150143-1.jpg

Awesome! Is that the 1/3hp? If i was going to stay with hydro that would be my next upgrade also!

You auto is looking great! Cant wait to see her grow. Interested in the auto in DWC! This is going to get interesting!

You know... Im thinking of doing some autos on my next grow.. Im wanting to grow a lot of different strains and i would love to just purchase 10 different strains in auto and just plant them in 3 gallon pots and put all 10 in my tent lol.. Talk about variety!!

:goodjob::thumb:

Haha yea it is that air pump it is pushing double the air then when each bucket had its own pump. And autos are nice as a in between plant they take like 60 70 days and you can beef up your normal ones why you go through the autos.

O yea i still miss growing soil but I'm getting the hang of this hydro haven't had nearly the bug issues I did when I used to use soil. I also just purchased a 400 hps/mh plain on upping my yield alot. Your grow is looking good man I can't wait till mine are bigger like urs.

Back
Top Bottom