DWC 2nd Run

Update on the girls it's day 10 from sprout since iv switch the res on the 2 it's maintain clear water with no smell and there doing good how long should I wait till I add nutes still don't see much root growth yet but it is early
20140723_131947-1.jpg
20140723_131927-1.jpg

I would also wait til I see a few sets of leaves, however for this to be day 10 from sprout ur ladies should be a little farther along. Especially in a DWC grow. I think ur ladies could stand about 3ml micro and 3ml grow nutes. Not per gallon but for the whole res. it's up to u tho.

Tell me about it lol! I would open up my box 10 times a day for the first few weeks lol... Now I only open it 8 times a day...:cheesygrinsmiley:

I have noticed since I cloned, that it takes all that away. You never have that awkward first few weeks when cloning! My clones already have preflowers and showing maturity! :dreamy:

Never had a plant look like this is it normal in the beginning it's got some nice white roots res is 5.8 ph rooms 74 degrees
20140725_105301-1.jpg

Hmmmm.. I have yet to have any seedlings look like that. When the babies are that small I usually have my cfl/t5 lights about 8-12" from the top. How's ur humidity? Are u misting her?

I'm not sure I wish I woukd of lab led the auto flower cause I hear they can't take the nutes the photoperiod can so I'm not sure Prolly soon and very weak till the auto shows it sex which in my experience about 3 weeks in I see the sex on a auto

Back
Top Bottom