Still in recovery after the flooded basement. Most of the water is pumped out but Humidity is over 80% fans on blast. OG kush rough on a few leaves.
20230804_165047.jpg

Critical lights harvest is in the jar. 2-3 ounces smaller buds lower yield than normal. I blame lack of pruning lower budsites, also High humidity, flooding, and innatention.
Just getting this one to harvest without loosing to humidity, I'll call it a win.
Untested but good smoke.

With all the water problems I'm going to give everything a good cleaning. Before the waterlevel went down I added bleach to the water hoping to keep mold,bad stuff slowed down.

The OG Kush turned out pretty good. I modified my normal slow dry to wet trim and open quickdry a couple days, then I proceeded to my brown bag. I dried a little too fast. Still Primo smoke quickdry.

The Gorilla Glue was so good I got behind on the journal. I'll try to catch things up a little.

The closet has been changed to flowering 12/12 and has a new to me growlight 200 watt led

The tent has Veg @ 18/6 with my 200 watt diy citizen light and recently a 10×20 seedling heat mat

Happy New Year!. New Year newplan. 2 Critical Lights Clones + 2 OG Kush clones will be vegged in the tent. OgK&CL in the closet have a few more weeks flowering under the new to me led.
Extra clones have went on to a better place to be grown out organic.
Gorilla Glue is not looking better,. I want it to get healthy enough to clone and move to flower.
DWC for the last autoflower amnesia haze out of the 5pack. Just gotta figure out where and when.

Back
Top Bottom