1000002897.jpg
1000002899.jpg

Transplant for the gorilla glue.

I'm thinking of running the amnesia haze under its own light at veg light cycle. I've got a light I've never flowered with (the 130 watt led) or the cmh.
I'm hoping to fill a rectangle area around 2×3 I'll be using the same storage bin with a 4" netcup and big airpumps, until I can get bigger air pumps. Around 5 gallon filled to the netcup.

I'm also hoping the reservoir being on the heatpad and airpumps will increase temperatures.

I'm struggling to keep up with garden chores. Everything in the tent needs watering and just got a small shot of R.O. water with no nutrients.
I usually use 3ml calmag+ per gallon water, and alternate that with adding nutrients about 15ml per gallon Veg nutes

Rearranged the tent and removed the dome the amnesia haze was in. The Gorilla glue looked like it could use a warmer spot.
Critical Lights had some more LST
1000003062.jpg

DWC bubbles in the tent. Air pump was flooded in the previous flood. Backup airpump #1 from the start.
Elavated lighting led added to the tent. It's on at about half power.
The heat mat is mostly under the tote with the thermostat set at 68F, between the tote & mat.
Amnesia Haze hydroton
1000003150.jpg
had a good drenching of nutes, the waterlevel is just a little below the netpot. No roots visable.

Topfeed the dwc, also gave the Critical Lights & gorilla glue a bit of the nute soup. They're both pretty hungry feeders.
Temperature is getting better cold has kept everything slow. I'm hoping to improve temperatures.
1000003170.jpg

Amnesia Haze taproot has made it out of the netpot day 7. Day 8 hit water. Day 9 its getting fatter & looking like a little ladder with shoots coming off.
I topfed again while taking out water for the other veging plants.
DWC water does good on soil plants, critical lights and gorilla glue are pretty hungry too.

Back
Top Bottom