Early Miss Autoflower 2nd Serious Grow

Bessie at Day 9:

8478D305-E2CA-4BE9-9988-2298CCF7D9E8.jpeg

- Today she had a drink of plain pH'd (6.0) water with about 20% runoff. I also added two new plants into the tent also in 3 gallon fabric pots. They are autoflower White widow. Had some trouble with germinating the other 4 Early Miss which Crop King has been extremely good at making it right and responding to me quickly. No problem germinating the White Widow so it will be two white widow and one Early miss.

Have a good night all!!

It's at 75% humidity and 27 degrees Celsius. I figured out how to use my grow space well last grow and am super excited for this one! As my first time growing in Coco coir I have to say the plant is growing faster than I thought it would. Hope she keeps it up!

I didn't love the way the white widow girls stretched while I was away for two days (see pictures below) but I moved the cfl to a better position to bath them in more direct light. I will now add the LED to give Bessie as much light as she needs now for explosive growth for the next few weeks.

Day 29:

Moving light up a bit to start introducing some stretch. I want the colas to be as long as possible since I now only have the one auto growing. She's pretty tiny so I am not sure how big she can get to produce much but I will start pushing her to be big and fruitfull! She's ready for an increase in nutrients and soon once I see some pre flowers I will add low dose bloom nutes. At the same time I will be changing the CFL to the 150 Watt grow and bloom temp and raising the led up slightly due to the increase in CFL light.

Currently I am freewheeling my nutes as I tend to watch the plant and respond at the very first sign of nutrient problems. I am fairly new but this is the best way for me to learn. Make my own mistakes (as I have already done plenty of times and will continue to do so well into the future) and learn from them every time. I have a keen eye from vegetable and flower growing so it helps with cannabis!

While controversial, I do like to clear away under growth that does not get light, even on autos. While it might slow it down slightly, I believe a strong plant can flourish after a good hair cut and can grow better more dense colas. Time will tell on this one!

Have a good weekend all!
Cheers

0E6A88E7-F7EE-4564-B2D7-3AE272B12A86.jpeg

DB3D9348-B953-4FE6-AE96-3E5AE2E9D433.jpeg

She needed a drink badly. Not used to this watering every day to twice a day with Coco.
The pots are also fairly small and that's one problem with them drying out too fast.

Back
Top Bottom