Early Miss Autoflower 2nd Serious Grow

Looking good!! Cant wait to see your white widow! What temperature and humidity % are running your grow space??

I had to destroy the two white widow. Something came up and I can not take care of them when they start flowering. I will definitely grow the CK Auto WW again as the first plant I grew was a great yielder. 1.5 ounces off of her. And that was my very first grow so I am sure I could do better with this strain. Keep following my grows and it will happen soon!

Chat later,
Spaceman

Just checked on Bessie and she enjoyed her food and water from this morning. I think I am going to switch the bulb tomorrow. Seems like every time I check on her she has grown noticibly so. I might have stunted her a bit as I was gone and she got pretty dry. Used these ceramic watering spikes. They work pretty well all in all I just needed a larger water reservoir and more spikes per plant. The Coco still dried up faster than the spike could water so they seem to work better in soil! Perhaps a 50/50 soil to Coco mixture with some perlite would be ideal in my setup. Soil alone gets watered too little and Coco dries out too fast. So many little things I learn every day in this hobby! So much fun!

Does anyone know if there is any sort of possible issues with Coco mixed with Soil as it pertains to nutrient uptake. Would I pH at a range of about 6.2 - 6.8? (my best guess)

Got some new strains coming:
- Critical CBD Feminized
- Twenty Four (Most excited for this one because it is 24% CBD and <1% THC - going to make oil to eat daily)
- Original Glue Feminized (second most excited
- Swiss Cheese Auto
-AK 48 Auto

If anyone is interested in following my grow of red bell peppers and eggplant indoors in my tent over the winter please let me know by messaging me. I will start a Tumblr for it. Just as exciting as growing cannabis! I soaked the seeds a few days ago and they are now in paper towel ... They take a lot longer to pop than cannabis seeds.

DAY 31

FB4DC8AD-5FA1-4EFC-A6B0-1C3139D00A56.jpeg

99DE8354-F851-4464-89C8-8706AD93B77B.jpeg

Starting to show those pre flowers. I think my timing was good switching to the mixed grow/bloom CFL and a good time to start adding some flowering nutes.

For an auto, she is growing vigorously and handling defoliating as good or better than any photoperiod I have seen.

As you can see I did some training after feeding today.

Back
Top Bottom