Fanleaf's New Room & A 6 Plant: 4 Strain Auto Grow & Perpetual All LED Baby

Re: Fanleaf's New Room & A 6 Plant - 4 Strain Auto Grow & Perpetual All LED Baby

Sweet Dark Devil is haulin ass for a week old. Shes being followed close by the Crystal Meth and a girl scout cookies.
420-magazine-mobile2099922818.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Fanleaf's New Room & A 6 Plant - 4 Strain Auto Grow & Perpetual All LED Baby

Ok, usually I wait until at least the tenth day above soil before my Autos get any food but I decided to go ahead and feed them their first meal today which is the 9th day above soil. They were thirsty and needed water and I didn't want to water them today and then put off feeding them for 3 plus days. Besides that the sweet dark devil is getting pretty big for her age and she will be needing food now.

Here's a picture of what they got for their first meal today.
420-magazine-mobile549205059.jpg

I'm trying to finish up that little bottle of B-52 and Voodoo Juice so I was all the more glad to get them fed because I hate having all of those little bitty bottles around.

They got fed a very light meal today consisting of one milliliter per liter of grow A, grow B, Voodoo Juice and B-52.

Here they are all fed and I expect to see another note by morning .

420-magazine-mobile1881589174.jpg

Looking good. I haven't had any luck sprouting those afghani freebies, looking forward to how yours do.
Man, I know what you mean....Only 2 of 4 sprouted. First time I had that issue but I guess they were freebies so wth

:)

I started to germinate my Blueberry Bliss today..I'm gona do this one outside and next grow I will grow the Northern Lights Auto inside..do you transplant them your autos or do you put them in there final pot

If you do a journal post a link here so I can follow.
I go straight to the final pot. The 6 auto's are in 7 gallon pots in the pictures. No transplanting makes watering in such big pots a bit tricky until you get the hang of it but pretty simple once I got it down to what works for me. Until they get big I just be careful not to give them too much but enough that I'm sure it's making it down past the roots. That way they dry out in the Promix in a day or 2 and want more. Especially because I add a little perlite on top of the Promix-hp. Works out really well because when they are this young I don't to like to let the upper roots dry out too much. I think it's fine if they dry out some when they are older but not at this age. So I water more often but not enough to wet the whole pot. I just imagine where the roots are and be sure to go at least a bit past that. Once they get their next feeding though they will probably be big enough by then that I will start watering like a normal photo plant. Dry....flood....dry....flood
:thumb:

Ok and I will be useing 5 gal..and when it's small just water around the bottom of the stem not the hole pot.right..that's why I'm saving the other auto incase I mess this one up I still have one..

When they have just popped up through about 1 week old seedlings I water about 1 Solo Cup worth of water per time. I spread it from the stem out about 3 inches to each side. After a week and up until today was 2 Solocups of water about 3-4 inches out from the stem. At the point they are at today for their first food I gave each one 1.5 liters. All the way to the edges and that will make it most of the way down the pot. Now, to be sure I dont have issues with salts, as soon as they dry out in a few days from the feeding I will flood with 1.5 gallons of water. That will give me some runoff and push residual food out of the pot. By then they will be big enough to do the normal flood, dry, flood thing.
Just remember that your roots are quite a bit bigger than the plant above ground and you will be fine.

Quality diy skills .also u have everything thought out and in hand.perfect job.im in good luck;)

Hey Man, Rep's to you. You and Atrain are the ones that taught me soooo much about getting autos to run right. Especially with a great feed schedule and when to switch an auto to flower nutes. Rep's to you man!!

Quality diy skills .also u have everything thought out and in hand.perfect job.im in good luck;)

Hey Best.. Since you stopped by....lol... You wanna give me some advice on topping one or 2 of these auto's? That's something I've never done to an auto but want to. I just wanna be sure I do it before it's too late and they stop stretching but not too early either man.
Scary thought topping an auto, but I know from you it can be done with great results.

Very nice set up Fanleaf, room, lights and your little ladies look amazing. Mind if I sit in and learn a little, just popping my first autos and hopefully they will be in coco tomorrow.:thumb::volcano-smiley:

By all means Denseung! Thanks for joining!:welcome:

If you start a journal for them please post a link in here so I can check in!

Just saw your AK47.. Thanks! I was undecided on what pop next, not now, tutankhmon.. So thanks for unknowingly helping me decide.. Subbed... :passitleft:

Just saw your AK47.. Thanks! I was undecided on what pop next, not now, tutankhmon.. So thanks for unknowingly helping me decide.. Subbed... :passitleft:
Haha Thanks..
You should check the journal out for her in my signature. Only a 30 day veg and she was absolutely huge! Many even called me a liar about the veg time until I showed them the daily journal...

Im legal here in Michigan but a word to the wise, if someones not legal and wants to grow real AK47....Get carbon filters and whatever else you can for odor control. One of these will put out more aroma than 6 average plants of another strain. Great stuff though and Im gonna do more of it soon.

Back
Top Bottom