Fanleaf's New Room & A 6 Plant: 4 Strain Auto Grow & Perpetual All LED Baby

Re: Fanleaf's New Room & A 6 Plant - 4 Strain Auto Grow + Perpetual All LED Baby

looking a spot on set up&you obviously went to alot of trouble:goodjob:,i hope the karma gods send you a bumper harvest.:thumb:il give you a follow&pull up a chair bro. i got 4twofast2vast,1strawberry cheese(those5 all by heavyweight seeds)&1la diva by delicious seeds (an el diavolo x'd with the legendary dj short blueberry)all autos..1st the s/cheese broke through the soil8days ago&the la diva broke soil exactly a week later,bit early to tell but 1 of the 2fast2vast looks a bit of a runt&unfortunately the la diva also looks very small but you never know..im going 400w m halide for3maybe4weeks depending on pre flowers&then bumping up2 600w dspectrum hps.1.2mx1.2m 2.0m bud box 5 inch adjustable inline with carbon scrubber,passive intake like yourself&couple of clip on fans,,have the advance nutes2part ph perfect grow&bloom,but also canna range there,&heard good things about the buddhas tree range so have got a freebie trial off my local hydro shop(shy kids get zilch)got a1litre bottle of meta boost,250ml of pk9/18,&100ml of there flower burst(basically a bud igniter you give similar to canna boost)but their range is extremely concentrated so atleast they will last a while:high-five:been having trouble uploading for a journal but il keep all pics&get a journal sorted soon,i should have got bigger pots but had to make do with 12litre pots but on the upside they are quite deep,iv also added some blended kelp into my john innes soil suitable for seedlings&with nutes for 3weeks or so,vermiculite&perlite at35%&also drilled holes in sides of all the pots as homemade airpots which iv done before with good results,1st time with autos though&there is so much conflicting info,but as i have a hottish soil it will be2 maybe3weeks before i go in with the nutes unless i see signs of obvious paling or deficiency,good luck mate..peace.

Holy cow, 45 days from when they first broke soil???....My Early Miss is like 78 days and isn't even as far along as the ones in your photo. You're a master!

Holy cow, 45 days from when they first broke soil???....My Early Miss is like 78 days and isn't even as far along as the ones in your photo. You're a master!
I really believe the amount of par and something with the spectrum they get from my light array makes them quicker. I have seen shorter grows every time since.

Hi Fanleaf, I've grown Early Miss before and they finished a lot faster---like 10 weeks I think. I'm wondering if it's because this grow I decided to go with lights on 24/24--usually I do 18/6 or 20/24. I'm not so sure lights on all the time is a good idea. I just recently (day 78) started shutting the lights off for a few hours a day--and it may be my imagination but the plant seems to be responding better.

Hi Fanleaf, I've grown Early Miss before and they finished a lot faster---like 10 weeks I think. I'm wondering if it's because this grow I decided to go with lights on 24/24--usually I do 18/6 or 20/24. I'm not so sure lights on all the time is a good idea. I just recently (day 78) started shutting the lights off for a few hours a day--and it may be my imagination but the plant seems to be responding better.
Ahhh ma brotha, your observations are damn sharp. What you're seeing, is the plants not having a night time period to use up their sugars (to grow) that they have created via photosynthesis during the lights on period :)

Obviously the plants still are able to undergo this process with no dark period, just not as efficiently :)

Hopefully this info isn't out dated :/ doing my med science degree and I learnt that in first year biology. So hopefully I'm not miss-informimg. It was a while ago since I learnt all this :O

Peace!

@Emilya do these ingredients look okay so far? Sorry for all the questions it's just that I am brand new to even thinking about doing a living soil so I'm a bit nervous LOL. That 18 watt pump comes out to 690 gallons per hour so I hope that will be sufficient.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190109-233314_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190109-233314_eBay.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 186
  • Screenshot_20190109-233323_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190109-233323_eBay.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 127
looks like good stuff... cant see the guano... it is high P guano? You will also need high N guano for vegging teas
I will get High N Guano on the way!
This is the one I bought. 0-7-0

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190110-001434_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190110-001434_Gallery.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 144
Fanleaf, I realize this is an older grow journal, but it was badass my friend! I am very very interested in those COB's you made. Are they still in service? I might be interested in buying some of those myself.
Being that the UVA/B tubes you have are so strong that you can barely run them, have you thought about going with a couple of reptile UVA/B tubes? I keep chameleons and a GREAT bulb is the Arcadia 10%. You could probably leave it on as long as your lights are on and get great trichome development with no burn risk.
I am following you brother. You have inspired me to start planning for a real grow room build in my basement.
It has been an absolute pleasure reading this journal the last couple of days. Congrats on Michigans legalization. I hope Minnesota wakes up and does the same too.

Hey @fanleaf, I have a question for you, I’d like to build a couple cob lights of my own and came across 3 drivers for free, I’ll put a link to the data sheet for what I have, how many of the cobs that your running do you think I could put on each driver? I’m thinking 3 would possibly put them in the most efficient range? I’m a big DIYer but new to building led lights. Thanks for any input in advance

Back
Top Bottom