Fanleaf's New Room & A 6 Plant: 4 Strain Auto Grow & Perpetual All LED Baby

Inspiring. i love it

I just bought my third LED light for my first grow.
I love CFL, but LED baby all the way.

really enjoying reading your journals.

Thanks!

Inspiring. i love it

I just bought my third LED light for my first grow.
I love CFL, but LED baby all the way.

really enjoying reading your journals.

Thanks!

No, Thank you man. I just went through your journal again. This time start to finish. You may very well get more than 1.5-2 ounces. It's so hard to judge size from these dang pics. For instance my cheese girl pictured just above is absolutely massive but in the pictures she don't look so big. Yours may be the same way. I read in your journal about your habit to buy buy buy things. That made me laugh because I do the same exact thing lol. Your grow looks very good man! I've never grown with CFL's like that but I'm a LED junkie as you can probably tell.

Oh Boy
I just found 30 original Acapulco Gold seeds from 1973!!!! They been sitting in a sealed small glass vial for over 40 years lol.
This is gonna be fun!

Ok its on now... You got to start a journal when you decide to pop some of those beans. I have 2 of those and 2 Colombian seeds just waiting for me to regain my confidence to tackle some sativa's. My very first (seed bank seed's) real grow was Arjan's Haze was a 70% sativa and it blew my mind while growing, my little 2x3x6 wardrobe was taken over, it reminded me of the jungle taking over an abandoned house. It never did mature I was totally lost with that thing. lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

But keep me/us updated on that one I may even pop one along side you on that grow, I just loved the smell of some acapulco and colombian gold buds from days long ago passed..:cheesygrinsmiley:

rock on brutha, rock on

Ok its on now... You got to start a journal when you decide to pop some of those beans. I have 2 of those and 2 Colombian seeds just waiting for me to regain my confidence to tackle some sativa's. My very first (seed bank seed's) real grow was Arjan's Haze was a 70% sativa and it blew my mind while growing, my little 2x3x6 wardrobe was taken over, it reminded me of the jungle taking over an abandoned house. It never did mature I was totally lost with that thing. lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

But keep me/us updated on that one I may even pop one along side you on that grow, I just loved the smell of some acapulco and colombian gold buds from days long ago passed..:cheesygrinsmiley:

rock on brutha, rock on

Will do! This strain needs to live on in it's pure form so I'm going to make feminized seeds if I can get a female to pop!

Will do! This strain needs to live on in it's pure form so I'm going to make feminized seeds if I can get a female to pop!

You do know that if/when you get those seeds to pop that you'll be sitting on a Gold Mine :cheesygrinsmiley: when you feminize those seeds. True Old School Acapulco Gold... man you got my mouth watering, and you Gots to get some seeds to Doc Bud he may be able to help make those 40yr old seed viable.

:cheer:

You do know that if/when you get those seeds to pop that you'll be sitting on a Gold Mine :cheesygrinsmiley: when you feminize those seeds. True Old School Acapulco Gold... man you got my mouth watering, and you Gots to get some seeds to Doc Bud he may be able to help make those 40yr old seed viable.

:cheer:
Im going to try 3-4 seeds on my own. If I dont get a sprout then I will be thinking of other options. I think ill be ok though. The seeds look great yet. Ill put up a pic soon.
If I can get just 1 female sprouted Ill be in business..

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Props indeed bro. I was genuinely chuffed. I love this online world and how we share our secret botanical adventures.

Next up looks like up Im gonna be packing AMMO bwoy with my three Amnesia haze babies all shooting up.
And also great news is that my Bubble Kush is looking tasty - thats the exact two strains i wanted to grow out.

I threw 2 Honey cream seeds in also as back up - i used the paper towel method inspired by journals - and if you are safe you dont need to touch the tap root. After two days my two honey creams had a 4mm ish tap root - so i then popped into rockwool.

Just leaped into week 9 and the Jack Herer is still swelling and growing. Definitely gaining size at a good rate. The smaller buds are now starting to swell up nicely. I have medium sized mens hands and i love it when i reach round a cola and can only just touch my fingers.

On day 48 ish - i took a bit of prime top bud from Jack for a test smoke (about a third of a large thumbs worth) - and amazingly she has regrown into that space again about 50% of what i had pulled out.

Two of the Colas now need support to be held up.

Actualy bud size developement has slowed on the smaller Bubble Kush a lot but she is just filling out a few gaps.

Look at the size difference of these two plants!!!!!

notice - honey cream just got harvested on the right (a tiny plant that only gave me about 4 to 6 grams) so kush looks smaller but its just little girl moving out the way.

IMG_73935.JPG

Props indeed bro. I was genuinely chuffed. I love this online world and how we share our secret botanical adventures.

Next up looks like up Im gonna be packing AMMO bwoy with my three Amnesia haze babies all shooting up.
And also great news is that my Bubble Kush is looking tasty - thats the exact two strains i wanted to grow out.

I threw 2 Honey cream seeds in also as back up - i used the paper towel method inspired by journals - and if you are safe you dont need to touch the tap root. After two days my two honey creams had a 4mm ish tap root - so i then popped into rockwool.

Just leaped into week 9 and the Jack Herer is still swelling and growing. Definitely gaining size at a good rate. The smaller buds are now starting to swell up nicely. I have medium sized mens hands and i love it when i reach round a cola and can only just touch my fingers.

On day 48 ish - i took a bit of prime top bud from Jack for a test smoke (about a third of a large thumbs worth) - and amazingly she has regrown into that space again about 50% of what i had pulled out.

Two of the Colas now need support to be held up.

Actualy bud size developement has slowed on the smaller Bubble Kush a lot but she is just filling out a few gaps.

Look at the size difference of these two plants!!!!!

notice - honey cream just got harvested on the right (a tiny plant that only gave me about 4 to 6 grams) so kush looks smaller but its just little girl moving out the way.

Looking very good man! Rep's your way! Your setup like mine looks like a Jenga puzzle of everything above the lights lol. The onlything I would suggest myself is that you sure could use more light!! Your Yield would go up for absolute certain.

Well
The cheese plant has been under the UVB addition for a while now. Just a total of 45 minutes per day. I can't get the UVB lights far enough away from her at this point to stop stressing the very top leafs too much but oh well because I'm just a week and a half to 2 weeks from harvest but the UVB addition is making ridiculous trichome production for sure! A few days ago she spit out another round of pistils and now the buds are foxtailing all over the place...Kinda cool lol. I'll get more pics up soon.

I really need to move the UVB lights further from the plant. While the canopy temp stays between 79 and 82 degrees that UVB is just incredibly strong. She's just gonna have to deal with it for 1 more week. The results so far are simply astounding as far as trich production goes.

It's slowly frying my canopy leafs but only about a week or so to go. It'll be alright!!

Here she is. Well, some of her lol. I can't back up far enough to get all of her in the picture cause she's wide as hell.

Everything in the picture is her and her only and theres more too. This is probably a little more than half of her.

1003162132a_1_.jpg

I really need to move the UVB lights further from the plant. While the canopy temp stays between 79 and 82 degrees that UVB is just incredibly strong. She's just gonna have to deal with it for 1 more week. The results so far are simply astounding as far as trich production goes.

It's slowly frying my canopy leafs but only about a week or so to go. It'll be alright!!

Here she is. Well, some of her lol. I can't back up far enough to get all of her in the picture cause she's wide as hell.

Everything in the picture is her and her only and theres more too. This is probably a little more than half of her.

1003162132a_1_.jpg

Hi fan: Beautiful big plants, good idea to raise the lights. One thing about using the CFL's little chance of ever burning the top leaves. Great job! Peace out

Hi fan: Beautiful big plants, good idea to raise the lights. One thing about using the CFL's little chance of ever burning the top leaves. Great job! Peace out
Oh yeah. Get a 75% uvb cfl and lay that on your leafs. lol

Do they even sell those? :cheesygrinsmiley:
Yeah, theres a few but hard to find that specialize in UVB. The normal reptile uv cfl will emit some UVB but very very little. Those will be mostly UV and some UVA. I just seen some of the ones that specialize in UVB light I'll have to see if I can go back and find them.

Back
Top Bottom