Fanleaf's New Room & A 6 Plant: 4 Strain Auto Grow & Perpetual All LED Baby

I'm hoping the mods fix my fanleaf profile....I have no idea why but I cannot use it. Feels like I was banned but I cant figure out any reason why that would be.

Hi Fan: Maybe you might need to contact admin about this? They should be able to fix it. Good Luck!
Glad to be back... I updated my email and that made my account not valid anymore. Admins sent me an email an hour ago to get it fixed. Thanks admins!.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Cheese buds are lookin yummy.
420-magazine-mobile762378136.jpg

Sent from my android from outer space!

So, I know I've been slow to update the cheese plant guys. I'm so busy building and getting parts for my new 8x8 tent and 42 cree cob light that it's been hard on time.
With that said I chopped the cheese down last night. She is hanging right now. I will be doing a result update on her as soon as I can.

In the meantime I'm getting ready to start another journal because I'm going to go ahead and get some Hi Brix style action going on with about 4-6 auto's tonight.
I'll also send you all to that if interested.

OK
So on the cheese. Shes been hung until stem snap dry. Now in jars. What we ended up with from the single cheese is 4 of the half gallon large Ball jars and 1 normal quart jar.

So basically 9 quart jars and a bunch of good trim and popcorn budz in the freezer for more butter/oil. I'll have a weight for all of you tonight.

IMG_068846.JPG

Re: Fanleaf's New Room & A 6 Plant - 4 Strain Auto Grow & Perpetual All LED Baby

Figured what the hell. So went and zeroed the scale with the empty tub on it, loaded it up for a nice number.
420-magazine-mobile751681941.jpg

Not bad at all for 1 monster plant! May lose a few more grams during the cure but wont be much. It will still be above 11 ounces for sure. Smoke report coming soon.

Re: Fanleaf's New Room & A 6 Plant - 4 Strain Auto Grow & Perpetual All LED Baby

Figured what the hell. So went and zeroed the scale with the empty tub on it, loaded it up for a nice number.
420-magazine-mobile751681941.jpg

Not bad at all for 1 monster plant! May lose a few more grams during the cure but wont be much. It will still be above 11 ounces for sure. Smoke report coming soon.

:cheer::welldone::clap::yummy:

Fanleaf. ..
Niice haul dude. You knee deep in smoke my man. Well done

Hey Fanleaf, you have a new fan! After you helped me out answering my questions about watering I had to come check out what you had going yourself, and i'm glad I did. Your grow is amazing, your stockpile of nutrients is awe inspiring, and your building and construction prowess seems like you have just about the coolest basement someone could hope to walk in to. Although I'm sure with all those lights in there its actually kind of warm lol. Amazing harvests, and nice to hear some strain reports on those from fast buds I have yet to try. Can I ask, what do you think is the best yielding and most satisfactory smoking indica auto flower you have experience with? Thanks!

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom