Fanleaf's New Room & A 6 Plant: 4 Strain Auto Grow & Perpetual All LED Baby

Hope to hit a pound. That would be fantastic. What may stop that is the Pineapple express plants. They never stretched but just straight to flower. 1 was topped and 1 wasn't so I don't think it's anything I did because all of the other strains grew out nicely.

Hope to hit a pound. That would be fantastic. What may stop that is the Pineapple express plants. They never stretched but just straight to flower. 1 was topped and 1 wasn't so I don't think it's anything I did because all of the other strains grew out nicely.

I've never grown the auto version, but if it's anything like the photoperiod version, you're gonna' LOVE the PE! It's one of my favorite strains! :love:

Very nice man! I really dig your set up well done. Killin it too and I like your training :)

I am into my 1st run and I have a GG that I trained out that way and it has like so many ups on each limb but I don't really have a spot, well have a spot now but need a light, to flower it 5 gal pots vegging forever. I think I should xpalnt it to larger though because the limbs where buds will form are not as large as yours so I think I will get a bunch of small buds not beefy ones like you will (diff strains auto/photo ect and you have those sweet LED's I covet LOL)

Sweet garden bro and I like the work you put into your area it really shows :thumb:

Very nice man! I really dig your set up well done. Killin it too and I like your training :)

I am into my 1st run and I have a GG that I trained out that way and it has like so many ups on each limb but I don't really have a spot, well have a spot now but need a light, to flower it 5 gal pots vegging forever. I think I should xpalnt it to larger though because the limbs where buds will form are not as large as yours so I think I will get a bunch of small buds not beefy ones like you will (diff strains auto/photo ect and you have those sweet LED's I covet LOL)

Sweet garden bro and I like the work you put into your area it really shows :thumb:

Hey Blaze
Good to see you here. Thanks a bunch man. Looks to me like you are doing a bang up job for your first grow. Reading through your thread I found it nice to see someone willing to invest good money to try to do the best you can. I understand that some people can't do that but we also see tons who can but choose not to. That's fine but they need to be reminded of a saying that floats around here, "you go cheap you grow cheap". Very true. You are doing fantastic for a first grow. I laughed when I seen in your picture of the dry erase board that right in the middle you have "STOP WATERING HEAVY". That was funny to see and shows how hard you are working to keep your plants healthy. Keep up the good work man, you will go far.:goodjob:

Once you get into flower a few weeks you can focus the plants energy upward to help ensure bigger cola bud development by removing the bottom of the plants popcorn bud sites and really small lower branches. That will help.

Thanks for the love Fan :)

Speaking of my wipe board I got home from the shop the other night and it had been wiped clean and in HUGE bright green letters it now said ...

"Keep your dickgrabbers OFF of Sage's plants or else!!"

followed by a little drawing off a foot stepping on a peanut so I could only interpret that as she wanted to make peanut butter like they stomp wine out of grapes or something.. well , or kick me in the dingding

LOL

It isn't like I manhandle my plants or anything but it seems while I was tucking leaves and stuff I bumpped her plant and disturbed the frosty on a leaf. No idea how the hell she even could notice but she is convinced I am messing with it.

:laughtwo:

Re: Fanleaf's New Room & A 6 Plant - 4 Strain Auto Grow & Perpetual All LED Baby

I think Im at the size with the female cheese plant that Im going to now retire the 50w cob I made and let her join the others under the main led's
Im super happy with what that cob did and Im in the middle of building more of them for a new grow. It will save a ton of electricity for the first few weeks of a new grow. I think it did fine for being over her for 6 days. What do you guys think?

7-31-16
420-magazine-mobile573679626.jpg

8-5-16 Six days later
420-magazine-mobile1587373792.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1289125360.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Cleaned the fem cheese girl up again. Now letting all of the tiny offshoots grow upwards. Not sure what you would call this training type but I kinda like it lol

420-magazine-mobile1693551803.jpg

Due to poor planning on my part i have this GG in a 7 gal smart pot that I have had no where to switch to 12/12 and I had trained it low and out like that and it has a zillion ups now but think I should go to a bigger pot idk but here is a pic when all my sites have grow upwards

0022904.JPG

I think your plants will turn out killer training out like that but then again wtf do I know the one I trained out has been like lingering waiting to go do somethin LOL

Due to poor planning on my part i have this GG in a 7 gal smart pot that I have had no where to switch to 12/12 and I had trained it low and out like that and it has a zillion ups now but think I should go to a bigger pot idk but here is a pic when all my sites have grow upwards

0022904.JPG

I think your plants will turn out killer training out like that but then again wtf do I know the one I trained out has been like lingering waiting to go do somethin LOL
Thats a beautiful plant. Do you have it in with some autos? Hince nowhere to put it in 12/12?

Re: Fanleaf's New Room & A 6 Plant - 4 Strain Auto Grow & Perpetual All LED Baby

Crystal meth auto is starting to put on her warpaint. Shes turning a deep violet.
420-magazine-mobile1413154387.jpg
420-magazine-mobile481536540.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2099988614.jpg

The Sweet dark devil right next to her is starting I to do the same but not quite as pronounced yet.

So pretty! Yesterday I noticed my girls had white all over their pistols...and my first thought was MOLD! I looked closer and it was just frosty resin. Kinda like Christmas, ya know?

I know exactly what you mean. I've never had a mold or bud rot issue but there has been a few times I have done a double take because something caught my eye. Learning it's resin is about the best outcome possible lol.

You have to be a trapeze artist to get them right where you want them hehe.

Your plants are looking so boss man. I like the coloring coming in and it is just getting rolling so bet they get even more vibrant.

Good stuff manPeace

hehe
Yeah, I honestly don't feel I'm very good at getting them just the way I want them but I get more practice every time:thumb:

Thanks for the kudos. Yea, the color kind of surprised me a bit. Yesterday I noticed a few more leafs having a slight twist to them and a few leaf edges were pointed up like saw blades so this morning about 30 mins before lights on time I went in to foliar feed them some epson salt to treat for any slight mag issues that may have been coming. It was nice to see them under some plain white light for once:cheesygrinsmiley:.
That's why in those pics they are wet. They just got 1tsp epson salt with 1 drop of dish soap mixed in.
As soon as this grow is done I'm upgrading my room to Cree white cob LED's. I cant wait to get all of that built. I've got the lights on order right now. I bought a bunch of the Timber Ridge kits. They are one of the sponsors here.

They are all 37 days old from the day they popped soil. Lookin pretty good. Things will get fun in the next week or so.

Back
Top Bottom