Fanleaf's New Room & A 6 Plant: 4 Strain Auto Grow & Perpetual All LED Baby

Pure quality mate well done.how much would u say it cost to build that big light u have just built .top job mate well done;)
Hey thanks Beast. Ill get you some pricing together. The panel I finished yesterday in the pics I have quite a bit into but now I can do it much cheaper so I just started a second panel today. .

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So, of the 6 autos the one lagging is the crystal meth.
420-magazine-mobile894182642.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1343144545.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1672704153.jpg
420-magazine-mobile20596818.jpg
420-magazine-mobile374959802.jpg

Pure quality mate well done.how much would u say it cost to build that big light u have just built .top job mate well done;)

Ok Beast so on the first cob project I have quite a bit into it. $1430 USD not counting the aluminum supplies I built the rack with. Those were about another $50 USD. Now honestly for a light that size I think the price is actaully comparable to a premium brand 3w led like a p1200. The nice thing is that these Cree cobs can be ran so efficiently that there are growers hitting 1.9 to 2 grams per watt with them so that's awesome.

Now, the other good part is that I just put together a second (exact same setup) one for $1115 USD.
Now between these 2 lights I can cover a 4.5 foot by 4.5 foot area and have the potential of 2gr per watt in there while running less power and less air conditioning. Sure, I could have spread the lights further apart and easily covered a larger area but then I have to turn the LED's up to a higher (less efficient) current. I can run these cobs with this setup from 10W per cob to 81.25W per cob and anywhere in between but by spending more money and running more of them in a smaller area I can run them at 30-40w per cob and be very very efficient. This Cree chip can run well over 100W no problem but there is just no need.
All in all I will have 22 cobs in a 4.5'X4.5' area. That will be awesome!

Update for today
I put our 2 afghani regular and 1 cheese fem into flower lighting today. These are gonna be huge plants guys, they are really big already because they had about a 7 week veg time.
I'm going to change out the lights to the new cobs in the next few days and get you guys some pics.

PS It looks like we lucked out on the 2 afghani regulars too. So far they are looking all female.

Great job on the plants, Brother, and awesome DIY on your COBs! +REPS!!! :bravo:

Thank you Mr. Krip.
I cant wait to get some good pics in real decent light for you guys. The pics so far don't do them justice. These plants are beautiful. And the nugs are solid as a rock. Very very dense stuff. I couldn't be happier with this grow. This is my best quality to date hands down. Good pics coming soon. Thanks again!

Re: Fanleaf's New Room & A 6 Plant - 4 Strain Auto Grow & Perpetual All LED Baby

Chopped both Pineapple express and 1 GSC. Washed the bud and now hanging. They needed to come down. The rest probably Saturday with the exception of the Crystal Meth. It probably wont be ready.

First panel of cobs are in. More than 1 cxb3590 per square foot. They are working over the 2 afghanis and the cheese fem. They are on 12/12. Still running the three 5k cobs in the center row higher than the eight 3k cobs but I will adjust that for more 3k when I see some flowering starting.
420-magazine-mobile1086488554.jpg

By the way. Im chopping the last 3 autos in the morning and I have a buddy earning a quarter to come out and help do some trimming. Ill have some pics for you then.

Well guys the way it's looking at this point in the dry process the 1lb goal will be no problem and will be beat. Actually I know it will be over that. The way it's looking now I will guess between 525 and 560grams. Yep, now that I can give an educated guess I think trimmed and 2 week cured I will hit 22.8oz-24.3oz from the 6 autos. That is my new guess after full cure without many popcorn buds. Time will tell..........

If I am right on the new guess I will be very happy considering the 2 Pineapple express stayed very small. Great looking bud but very small. Probably only 35-40gr each or so, so only 2-2.5oz from them. The Girl Scout cookies will be at about 5+oz each. Sweet Dark devil will be between 5 and 6. Crystal Meth will be between 4 and 5.

That is my guess after weighing the bud where it's at now. Most will be ready for jars tomorrow I think. The crystal meth plant and the Sweet dark devil are being stubborn still. I harvested half of the Dark Devil and left the other half to age a bit more. The Crystal has not been cut yet. The other 4 plants have been drying for a few days now.

Well while we wait on final dry weight of the 6 autos I can update on our 8 week veg 2 afghani regs and 1 fem cheese. Just flipped to flower a few days ago. 1 of the afghanis turned out to be male.
420-magazine-mobile442603394.jpg
420-magazine-mobile536737357.jpg

Other than that all is well. These are absolute huge plants guys. Ive never vegged for 8 weeks before. So now we are getting hairs throwing and baby pistils showing on the 1 afghani and the cheese.
420-magazine-mobile305223686.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1053671302.jpg

Theres some of the harvest too.

Back
Top Bottom