Feral's Journal Of Insanity & Some Growing

Haha yeah, I'm still around guys, had a few issues getting on here and kept getting signed out every time I could get on :rofl: Apart from that ive been pretty busy gardening and harvesting, C99 is fucking amazing :thumb: Ive been a lot more active on Instagram lately so for the latest pics its probably best to check on there, so many photos on my phone to go through before I'm going to get the chance to update on here, hope everyone is well ;)

Its alive...
2ed211b574a2a51e4f0e61c78ce9e4e4.jpg

Yeah man always busy, my boy went to visit his grandparents which I thought id get some time to relax but ended up being more busy when he wasn't here because I could do anything at anytime without him noticing :rofl: Ive got some really nice looking outdoor plants this year, couple of SSSDH and the Cindy Haze, holy crap they already smell so good, not as big as grizz's though, She is probably huge by now, will have to check her out soon, gotta catch up on everyones journals ;) Only a few weeks away now from harvesting my 91 Krypt in the flower tent, holy shit she smells so good and I know what she smokes like from the last little one I did, around the same time all my newest crosses should be ready to harvest, ran the Thai Buddha male this time around and he has done a good job on some amazing females :thumb:

:passitleft: good time of year for doing stuff.. or nothing at all :rofl:

:passitleft: Yeah man, the damn heat has been killing any intentions of getting shit done during the day lately :rofl: Cricket has been good but shit at the same time lol, aussies one day team really needs to work something out :thumb: I need to stop by and check on your girls soon bro, been ages, I bet that outdoor girl is huuge by now, my girls are pretty damn big considering how long they have been out there, Cindy Haze is going to kill it out there this year ;)

Big bash is alright.. Aussie one day team needs some one day bowlers... plants coming along, just coming into flower.. worst whitefly I've ever come across.. hope they piss off once flowers start... you need to put up some pics :rofl::passitleft:

Yeah man fucking tell me about it, damn whiteflys everywhere, just about everyone ive spoken to is dealing with the little fuckers right now, I had to do a good neem spray the other day with a bit of defol to get rid of the eggs, still a few lingering around :rofl: Defo need to get some pics up man, ive got some good ones ;)

Good to see you back Feral! I've been meaning to ask, "Is it true, Fosters is Australian for beer?"

Cheers!!!!!

:ganjamon:

Lol, tbh I don't even know if you can buy fosters in Australia anymore, I'm pretty sure beer is aussie for beer, we still speak english :rofl: It was an aussie beer till the poms bought it, now is produced over there and consumed as an "aussie" beer. Fosters aint been popular since the 80's-90's :rofl: no we are nothing like crocodile Dundee, we don't all kill crocs and live on the land, it was a movie :rofl: :rofl:

nout orffen drunken foster largen brahdgen..

Yeah man I remember my dad drinking it when I was really young, XXXX is supposedly australias beer these days but tastes like piss :rofl: :rofl: I personally don't drink anymore but when I did it was either VB or Carlton Draught on tap, if I was drinking bottles id go with Millers ;) Jack Daniels or Wild Turkey for spirits :thumb:

Wait.. You mean to tell me that all you aussies can't stare down animals with two fingers? Or knock people out with incredible can throwing accuracy? And don't carry knives the length of your forearm? Lol maybe Australia isn't as cool as I thought lol and here I was thinking of moving down under just to get some of those giveaways you've been doing...

Out of curiosity, do you recall how much stretch you had out of your purple urkle male? I got two girls out of 2 seeds... Been so busy they have just been vegging away... Measured today and they're pushing 4ft tall from the floor in 5gallon pails lol need to flip cause ive only got 4ft left tp the ceiling lol

Wait.. You mean to tell me that all you aussies can't stare down animals with two fingers? Or knock people out with incredible can throwing accuracy? And don't carry knives the length of your forearm? Lol maybe Australia isn't as cool as I thought lol and here I was thinking of moving down under just to get some of those giveaways you've been doing...

Out of curiosity, do you recall how much stretch you had out of your purple urkle male? I got two girls out of 2 seeds... Been so busy they have just been vegging away... Measured today and they're pushing 4ft tall from the floor in 5gallon pails lol need to flip cause ive only got 4ft left tp the ceiling lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I didn't say we couldn't do all that stuff, that's just natural :rofl: yeah man been doing a few giveaways on IG, its not allowed on here so I do it all over there, which is why I keep telling people to check it out :thumb:

I get around 2x stretch with him but will all depend on which way the cross leans, both strains used in the cross are sativa dominant and from memory the mother is a bit stretchy ;) Ive actually found out that it may not have been a purple urkle used In the cross, the cut that was used was labelled wrong from day one and is actually Lavender, confirmed by maddfarmer at the last emerald cup, one of my mates filled me in on it as he was over there at the time, I'm still yet to confirm it with duke ;) My opinion would be to try cut them back a bit or pull them down lower, maybe some LST or supercropping if things get out of control :thumb:

Whole heap of stuff but really just a glimpse of whats been going on around here, so many photos :rofl:

Here is a bit of Cindy Haze and how she has been going outside in my Super Soil

Screenshot_7015.png

Screenshot_7019.png

Screenshot_7023.png

Screenshot_7036.png

Screenshot_7046.png

Screenshot_7075.png

Screenshot_7076.png

Cindy Haze and my SSSDH's either side a couple of days ago

Screenshot_7062.png

Screenshot_7063.png

C99 is all done and curing in jars, heres some random pics ;)

Screenshot_7016.png

Screenshot_7020.png

Screenshot_7021.png

Screenshot_7024.png

Screenshot_7025.png

Screenshot_7026.png

Screenshot_7027.png

Screenshot_7028.png

Screenshot_7029.png

Screenshot_7060.png

Screenshot_7061.png

Cindy Haze

Screenshot_7017.png

Screenshot_7030.png

91 Krypt is frosty as all shit too, hell everything is :rofl:

Screenshot_7033.png

Screenshot_7034.png

Screenshot_7035.png

Screenshot_7043.png

Screenshot_7044.png

Screenshot_7045.png

Screenshot_7056.png

Screenshot_7058.png

Screenshot_7057.png

Screenshot_7059.png

Screenshot_7067.png

Screenshot_7068.png

a little Silver Mountain going in the corner, this is the mother of the Purple Hills cross ;)

Screenshot_7055.png

THC Bomb

Screenshot_7054.png

M3

Screenshot_7022.png

Screenshot_7031.png

Screenshot_7038.png

Screenshot_7042.png

Screenshot_7051.png

Screenshot_7052.png

Screenshot_7064.png

and difference between M3 and M5 side by side buds

Screenshot_7040.png

M5

Screenshot_7032.png

Screenshot_7039.png

Screenshot_7041.png

Screenshot_7053.png

Screenshot_7065.png

Screenshot_7066.png

Pineapple Express auto outside

Screenshot_7048.png

Screenshot_7047.png

A really nice looking Jabbas Stash male

Screenshot_7049.png

Screenshot_7050.png

Thai Buddha male and some heavily pregnant females, so frosty in there ;)

Screenshot_7072.png

Screenshot_7018.png

Screenshot_7069.png

Screenshot_7070.png

Screenshot_7071.png

Screenshot_7073.png

Screenshot_7074.png

Little popcorn tester from the other day, cant remember what it is, I think SSSDH ;)

Screenshot_7037.png

:passitleft:

Man oh man... Where to start... Everything looks incredible... C99, 91 krypt, silver mountain.. Breathtaking... Wish I had the space for males, that jabbas stash looks very cool, is it up next in the pollen tent? You guys definitely have one of the best environment's for outdoors! Can't wait tp see how those girls thrive.

You sure did crocodile dundee that snake a few weeks back lol, guess it is natural :rofl::rofl::rofl:I don't have Instagram on this phone cause its a hunk of junk, but I just google your username +Instagram and you pop right up lol very interesting to hear about that mix up... Guess its a lavender x p75 then? Let me know when you figure that out pls and thx .. Haha not sure if I'm disappointed or excited lol they were freebies after all... I'll take some pics tonight... Time for the flip cause I'll be touching the roof with these trees lol will add some pics and start a new journal soon! :passitleft: Have a great one!

Back
Top Bottom