FINALLY Got it Rollin!

Re: FINALLY got it rollin'!

Good job on that cloning! Nothing like just jumping into it! You could ask questions all day long and get 15 million answers none being better then the other, except everyone thinks there way is the best. So congrats on jumping into it! Everything is looking good.

It's a bit nerve wracking, ya' don't really wanna cut anything off you know what I mean? So the 2 tiny clones that are doing well were taken from the very lower part of the plant.
I need to go back and read up on taking the cuttings again.... as you confirmed, i kinda' just went for "sink or swim". :)

Good to see you drop in to btw.

Grow is looking good there my friend! I saw you wanted to know how to post links in your sig. When you put the live link in(like you have now), just highlight the link once it is in your sig and then type whatever name you want to call it over the link. Then it will show up as Jawason's Grow instead of http/www........ Hope that helps.

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/dw...ot-rollin.html -Highlight this in your sig. then type Jawasan's 1st Bubble Grow over top and it will look like this:

Jawasan's 1st Bubble Grow

Couple pics of day number 2 flower......
IMG_26841.JPG

IMG_26831.JPG

Whew!! I am realizing I am getting in over my head rather quickly by having too many plants going AND too much time during the day on my hands!!!
There are 4 plants in flower cab, 6 clones veggin' right now (but one looks like it will not make it), 3 more plants ready any day now for flowering, another additional 4 about 2 1/2 weeks from flower. Looks like i will have to weed thru them (no pun intended).
A lot of the extra plants is from just not knowing what the hell I am doing plus trying to do too much, I am just winging it, but alas that is how I learn and I do have a boatload of bag seed.

Looks good J, I have to install a blower this weekend for my closet :( warmer temps coming back down here and room was 84 when i got home yesterday :( add that to the list with cal mag = /

SG

BTW: That GH iphone app is amazing.

Looks good J, I have to install a blower this weekend for my closet :( warmer temps coming back down here and room was 84 when i got home yesterday :( add that to the list with cal mag = /

SG

BTW: That GH iphone app is amazing.

You must be in the region where I am. My cab was 84 yesterday as well, not that the temp is an indicator of location. lol
But yeh, it's getting warmer "down here" again. I am looking at a portable AC unit for the bathroom, which we need regardless!
I gotta' go check your grow out, hope there are some good updates SB!;)

I am amazed how this grew overnight! I surely didn't expect to over and inch of growth and and the new leafage. Makes me happy! :)
IMG_26914.JPG

Gotta' say the wife made me proud... brought home from work a clear lid that is perfect for a humidity dome. :)
IMG_2702.JPG

you can see the new 4" little muffin fan that sits between 4 buckets just perfect to cool that hot ass 200w cfl, yeh it gets hot!

And I know we are always needing fans in our cab/rooms so I had to mention that my local Wally World just put these out on the shelves. 6 bucks man!! Picked up 4 of 'em. Little 4" one speed muffin fan, you can see my watch for scale. Gonna' use one for a mini diy odor bucket/can....
IMG_26991.JPG

Man the colors that light puts out are frigging awesome! If my tent was glowing like that I'd probably get divorced for spending too much time staring at the rad lights lol. Plants are lookin happy too and that's really all that matters!

may i ask how much did u spend on those leds i want to buy some by the way looking good

No worries. $420.95 plus shipping from Grener's. They have the wattage that it is a replacement for listed wrong, but minor type error.

Lookin good there buddy! It seems like the red LED spectrum would make it hard to read the plants. They just look red, but maybe thats just the pictures! What air pump are you using there? I need one of those to run four buckets I am throwing together.

damn they are pretty expensive arent they....but i heard they work wonders....i think on my next grow ill do LEDS and my MH

Lookin good jaw!! Theres no such thing as too much time or too many plants :slide:
lol... I would like to think that were true but alas my space is only so large, makes me contemplate moving to a more "friendlier" state.

Lookin good there buddy! It seems like the red LED spectrum would make it hard to read the plants. They just look red, but maybe thats just the pictures! What air pump are you using there? I need one of those to run four buckets I am throwing together.

This is true, I do have to pull the plants out sometimes to look at color and health, guess I could add some cfl in there just for photos.

The air pump is a General Hydroponics Dual Diaphram model, runs pretty quiet and doesn't get hot or anything. So far so good, a bit pricey though since i bought from a hydro store but I didn't wanna run all over God's creation to get supplies that day, i was balls to the wall. $59 bucks.

GOOD NEWS! Just got a text from the ex wife and she said the present from Attitude has arrive, made it out of ISC but unfortunately there is a blizzard going on right now and she can't get the car out to mail it back out to me. BUT IT ARRIVED!!! :cheer:

*Iced Grapefruit
*Strawberry Blue
*Northern Lights

Greenhouse Freebies
*King's Kush
*Church
*White Widow

Much more thorough journal when those are grown. :)

GOOD NEWS! Just got a text from the ex wife and she said the present from Attitude has arrive, made it out of ISC but unfortunately there is a blizzard going on right now and she can't get the car out to mail it back out to me. BUT IT ARRIVED!!! :cheer:

*Iced Grapefruit
*Strawberry Blue
*Northern Lights

Greenhouse Freebies
*King's Kush
*Church
*White Widow

Much more thorough journal when those are grown. :)

Nice seeds, It sucks, I wish i ordered some stuff when the had the greenhouse freebies. All greenhouse strains I don't have. Oh well.
Don't forget about the newsletter on the 5'th. freebies on top of freebies~
Woohoo!

Nice seeds, It sucks, I wish i ordered some stuff when the had the greenhouse freebies. All greenhouse strains I don't have. Oh well.
Don't forget about the newsletter on the 5'th. freebies on top of freebies~
Woohoo!

Seems Greenhouse is well liked. I'm def' am happy I was able to get in on that one.
The other night I went to place another order because I had gotten paranoid that the "man" might have taken my package since it has been in ISC NY for so long....THEN I get a call from the ex saying they showed. Good news is I have some MORE seeds coming (smaller order) again. Kinda' wish i would have waited to hear from her though, didn't really need to spend the extra cash right now.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom