G-Dog, Finally Growing Something

Hello G, so sorry to hear that you've had to stop the grow! You've had some ups and downs with it, but I'm sure you had good reason to stop. I hope you'll be back to growing (if it's safe) and by all means visit over at my place anytime.

Haha! I sent you some ++Reps, but it got sent very 'prematurely'! I was typing 'G' (first letter) and somehow I must have touched the enter button and it got sent! Just says 'G'! I meant to give you big time Kudos for a very great effort on your part, just that sometimes things happen that are not under our control. All the best and do not be a stranger!

Thanks Woodsman. I cannot give out too much, but I think the biggest problem is that I took on more than I wanted and had problems because of it. It is hard to go on long trips and stuff when you have a half full of hungry girls and all those lights. Lots of pressure on the home front about that.

Things are different now and I will be in all the time to talk to you guys still in the game.

Thanks Woodsman. I cannot give out too much, but I think the biggest problem is that I took on more than I wanted and had problems because of it. It is hard to go on long trips and stuff when you have a half full of hungry girls and all those lights. Lots of pressure on the home front about that.

Things are different now and I will be in all the time to talk to you guys still in the game.

I understand completely what your saying brother G. Unless you've got someone you can count on to take care of it like you do, then it can lead to a very restrictive lifestyle.

Visit all you like! Great journal while you had it though! Looking forward to the next one when you can do it.

Hi G-Dog I swear I said this before, but I don't see it anywhere!

Sorry, you had to throw it in Buddy! Sounds like your in a better place now anyway. Relax and have fun cruising around......in could have been worse as I'm sure you know. But it's still a bummer!:smokin::smokin::yikes::yikes::smokin: :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom