Sour Diesel #8 Indoor, 2x600W - Soil - FF Nutes

Re: Sour Diesel #8 Indoor, 2x600W, Soil, FF Nutes

Great journal Van, :thumb:
This grow and OMM's airpot recommendations pretty much set me up with my successes...:ganjamon:
:thanks:its been a pleasure to be able to tag along and learn from you Brother.
Fantastic job all the way, :lot-o-toke:Im lookin fwd to following on in your new setup.:party:
:peacetwo:Bass

Hi Van

Just doin some 420 Admin scuse the impersonal copy and pasting
I hope you are sfae and well Brother
:Namaste:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!
:cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Re: Sour Diesel #8 indoor, 2x600w, soil, FF nutes

I wish I had more subscribers to tell this to, but to anyone that does check thru here, there is a great pot movie that was just released this month called Leaves of Grass. Its a movie about a grower and his twin brother, an ivy league professor, both played by Ed Norton. Tim Blake Nelson (the other brother in O' Brother Where Art Thou, among other flicks) wrote, directed, and starred in it. It takes place in Nelsons home town of Tulsa, so I think this really was a bit of a personal/message kinda flick for him. Unfortunately it looks like it never got picked up, straight to DVD, so it would be cool if us growers could maybe get behind it and at least bring it up to cult status. Its pretty much in the same general flavor as the movies "Homegrown" and "The Money Tree", but personally I think even a bit more depth. Theres also a pretty cool and trippy verticle cascading/descending rotating PVC hydro grow set up that looks pretty rad from what they show....wonder where that came from?
:peacetwo:

Thanks bro, downloaded it this morning!! Looks pretty good, can't wait to set down and watch it!

Back
Top Bottom