Indoor Bubblegum and Sour Diesel first grow

COmmjDude you have nothing to be ashamed of dude I and millions more would love to toke on those beautiful buds. :goodjob: :slide::goodjob::slide:

You've got it made with free bud and zero electric damn who is better than you
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Haha thanks everybody and wingman it is quite awesome not having to pay for electric i'm pretty blessed not mention tha dank nuggy it'll be ready to smoke by new years but i'm curin most of it for longer most likely til 4/20 this year so i'll be sure to post a smoke report til then everybody stay high and stay fly

Aight guys so I'm feelin really proud right now quite frankly that might be the best way to describe the weed to lol i think its proud of itself haha:slide: so my diesel is def leaning more toward a NYC sour d than a classic sour d its a lil darker in color and just smacked me right in the face:cheer:
Grow_Op_052.jpg

thats what she looks like but anyway i'm so freakin blazed right now so i'm gonna go eat breakfast haha stay high guys & thanks for stoppin by :rollit::peace:

Further report on sour diesel; the funniest sh!t i've seen in a while just happened my lil bro came over to toke one and brought a friend who doesnt really smoke but he decided to take a rip and proceeded to join us in a ciggarette and when finished we walked back inside this kid stopped in the middlle of my living room and straight up passes out and on his way down nails his face on my bar counter LMFAO! perfect way to put it one hit pass out nug

oh and hey butch i got a question for yah with that bug solution recipe you hooked up i've been having a hard time rinsing all of it of even with a thourough spray and there are a few small brown chemical burns on a few do you have any suggestion on a supplementary removal method? i was thinkin maybe a paper towel...

Just got caught up with your first grow, good job! Got your first one under your belt, you are no longer a noobie. :grinjoint:

I would end up about the same if I harvested right now, my pretty girl is insane looking right now though...she is pissed and feeling the need to protect herself by making a tricome cocoon (I wish), but she is frosting up like crazy and just started fattening up sideways (was worrying). My other ladies are well, we will see, they seem to want to devour any and all fan leaves and I think at 5 weeks it is a bit early but I did look and found it might be an early finisher which means THEY BETTER HURRY UP!!!!!! :smokin:

Lookin forward to seeing your next ladies get fat and juicy. :peace:

yeah paper towel would work I use a cloth towel to romove the excess. Its not going to hurt them to wipe them off. In fact its good, sometimes to wipe the underside of the leafs. The reason bhhind this is that it will help keep the stomata clean and clear. Sometimes they tend to clog due to dirt and dust. And remember the stomata open to allow better transpiration.

So i think with the birth of the new little lady in my garden i must bring this journal to a close:smokin: consider this journal completed and check out the ChronicLes of mother forcade and the sour flo's:smokin: thank you so much to everyone that helped me out and everyone that subscribed to my 1st journal:thanks: and keep on growin:peace:

Back
Top Bottom