Indoor Bubblegum and Sour Diesel first grow

COmmjDude

Hey guys and gals so im a complete and total newbie to indoor growing in fact the only growing ive ever had a part in was helping a friend with a 75 plant northern lights outdoor plant that we grew in his moms backyard haha. However, I had some quick Q&A about the health and stature of my plants and system. Im currently using one 5 gallon home depot bucket full with fox farms ocean forest mix, age old 12-6-6nutes (about a 1/4 teaspoon to soil every 5 to 6 days & a 1/4 teaspoon in the daily spray bottle), Ive got a 100oz camel back hanging and on 24hr super slow drip, and a 60watt sun systems minimal grow light as well as two 48" t12 32watt bulbs overhead in a standard work light reflector. Now on to the questions my bubblegum is five weeks old and has been moved twice :( but she is looking healthy (i'll try to get pix up asap) however since she has been a little lady her leaves have been three pronged and i am wondering if this is bad or good or normal for that matter, also she is only 14 1/2" and has only grown about a half inch every week since she got settled into the permanent home. The reason that i am so worried is because my sour d has just boosted up and out ive had her for two weeks yesterday and she is standing at 10" and has five levels of leaves all five point! Maybe I'm just overthinking all of this cuz im new but maybe not so let me know and pics will be up as soon as i get a chance:thanks:

I would suggest moving the lighting closer to the plants. Do you have any pics to post so all of us here can offer advice? It is a lot easier with pics. Bubblegum is a strain I have been growing for 2 years solid, indoor and outdoors, hydro and soil. It is a very forgiving variety and the smoko is awesome!! Best of luck and I will keep subscribed if you need any help!

hey guys so i recently put up some pics in the cannabis plants gallery so if you want to check em out and let me know what you think thatd be awesome theyre loookin pretty damn good the bg is at 16 1/2" and the sd is at 13 1/2" :thanks:

Post them here m8 and you should get alot of feedback, check the link in my sigunature on how to post picks :peace:

Grow_Op_008.jpg

Grow_Op_006.jpg

Grow_Op_004.jpg

Grow_Op_001.jpg

Grow_Op_012.jpg

Grow_Op_011.jpg

Grow_Op_003.jpg

Grow_Op_002.jpg

there you guys go they have actually both just been switched over at 7 today for there first bit of darkness and the beggining of there journey to make their dady happy hope you like what you see so far i'lll post more when i get a chance

Thanks guys no one had checked out my journal in a while i actually have since moved the lights right above the plants and they are now in there fourth week of flower :yummy: I know my journals kinda lame however soon enough i will post some flower pics soon theyre lookin tasty for my minimal setup so stay tuned and i will be adding six new clones and a new setup next week so keep an eye out for that one :thanks:

Yay Flower pics today is four weeks!:welcome: Check em out:peace:
First Day
Grow_Op_013.jpg

Sour D 2nd week in
Grow_Op_014.jpg

Sourd D 3rd week in
Grow_Op_020.jpg

Grow_Op_022.jpg

BG 2 weeks in
Grow_Op_015.jpg

BG 3 weeks in
Grow_Op_021.jpg

Rouge Sour D 16" Branch top @ 2 weeks
Grow_Op_019.jpg

Rouge Sour D 16" Branch top @ 3 weeks
Grow_Op_023.jpg

Double shots 3 weeks
Grow_Op_017.jpg

Grow_Op_016.jpg

Haha sweet hope you like what you see

yeah their definetly wanting more light. Thats why the funky stretching is going on, as well as the smaller leafs. Those are the t12's on the side? If you can get more light to them you'll see a nice change. With them at the budding stage you need those ladies to be nice and covered light. Nice start though. Its all about light right now. Get them full. Maybe put a light on each side. You know work with what you got, so I suggeswtw light on top and on each side, if thats possible.I'd split them in a v shape, so that way the light from the top would penetrate down, and be complimented by the side lighting giveing the side shoots more light as well. Stake them so they train just how you want then too. Just a though though. If you can buy another light then GET IT!! If not then the what I stated above is going to be your best bet. WalMart seells 42 watt CFL's, if you can get these they work wonders for indoor growwers. at my walmart they've got them on sale for 98 cents right now. I would definetly go check it out, if you have one around you. Nice start, though. We all have to start somewhere, before we get to our desied destination.+rep on the effort and sticking to your guns!!

More light is coming!:grinjoint: haha yeah the buds are stayin small and i thought that was the ladies complaining; by the end of the week they will be under 3 125watt cfls 2 overhead with 1 mounted on the wall; and butch the t12s are overhead in the work light fixture the ones on the side are a 75watt fluorescent flood light and a 60watt incandescent lol oh and thanx for more rep; and that rouge branch is streching directly at the 75watt flood so that makes sense them needing more light I'm Such a dummy sometimes; but i appreciate the help fellas i definitely need it being a noob to all these indoor grow techniques and hopefully those cfls will get here today or tommorow cuz i really want to see more progress and happier ladies:thanks::ganjamon:

Hey I got a suggestion..If you can get to your hydro store ask if they have sample products. Hopefully they'll have Liquid Light and Penetrator. These will help boost your lumen intake on your plants. Trust me it works. I feel like i beat everyone down just to try it. But with cfl's I think It helps out the most. Just a thought. And oops on the floods..

Back
Top Bottom