Grow_Op_030.jpg

Sour Diesel fifth week flower:slide:lookin like weed
Grow_Op_027.jpg

Top view with new 125watt cfls
Grow_Op_029.jpg

New Clones! Sour Flow Its original sour d*original flow should be great
Grow_Op_031.jpg

Enjoy:Rasta:

LOL Bubble gum and sour diesel happen to be the two strains i have right now so im gonna mix a little of both to vape in your honor!!!

Great job
Peace.

Yay more light i got new lights today and im about to leave to get six more babies sour flow to be exact will post pictures when the setup is complete til then stay high

Dude put a light on that b*tch! Don't be afraid to it only helps.
I don't mean to be rude you are doing a great job!
that baby's screamin for HID, if ur nervous put on a 400w, try it out but don't buy the 600w, get the 1000's Gardens go from leggy (with Cfl and smaller HIDL), to Bamboo and Forest Service Strong with a 1000w Mh 110,000 lumens HID lamp.

Thanks jamesrock its appreciated here pretty soon im gonna have to do the same:Rasta: and wingman not afraid to put a light on it just to broke for HID and i'm lucky enough to live in a condo my dad owns and not have to pay a thing so i'm keepin it fluorescent on all angles to save energy as well; Plus those two cfls put out 18,000 lumens so they're pretty efficient :slide: My closet is an ongoing upgrade though so who knows what it will look like after next harvest and I'm gonna be picking up three more of those cfls after christmas:roorrip:

Oh no worries bout the height screwnuts just a misleading pic angle; Theyre less than an inch from diesel and only about 3 from bg and theyre split in a v so that max lumens reach them; as for the little ones they have one 125 watt cfl over them on 24hr about 2 inches off the top on the other side of my closet, they will be put in those pots in the pic around christmas because i should be harvesting the two around then and they will then have 3 125 watt cfls on them

Oh and just wanted to say thanx to everyone that has checked out my journal:thanks:, if not for the people on this site that have helped me with grow tips i think i might be hard pressed to keep growin:goodjob: so thanks everybody its nice to have stoners that care haha:roorrip:

Helll yah man im excited just from your perspective what do you think maybe 2 weeks? thats what i had em set at but idk cuz i dont want to pull em early plus i'm startin to get that antsy feelin cuz ive never smoked anything ive grown and im stoked!

gotta wait. Trust me, if you think that its ready now eeww just wait. The next couple weeks are going to be fun and hard at the same time. Fun cause your watching you nugs grow. Hard cause you want to pull it, BUT DONT!!!! check the trichs at week 8 then go from there. I waqnt to pull my rainbow but I know its not just time yet, and its been 14 and half weeks. And my scissors are getting ansy.

You have the patience of a ninja master butcher 14 weeks is so long! Ive heard so many different things about how many trichs are supposed to be filled with amber fluid some people say a third some people say two thirds, what do you think? cuz i have no idea and i dont want them to lose potenceny or be to lacking in potency; this is the hard part i believe... thanks for your help butch

I like a 50/50 ratio, but on this last run I did 33% amber and 67% cloudy. Its all about getting a microscope and checking it out that way. Its the most effective way to harvest at just the right time. My trichs on the rainbow are at the cloudy stage and are just starting to get amber. Yeah the weeks are killing me but hey I got herb stocked away so I 'll just have to be patient. You've went this far no sence in harvesting early, right?

exactly my friend i can always go grab a bag if needed and i want my product to be perfect of course:cool: and i have one of those mini carson scopes and i was gonna do 50/50 cuz i thought that would be safe so awesome haha :grinjoint: i can't believe mother rainbow is only in cloudy stage man that nug is gonna be bomb you deserve plant of the month man:peace:

So update time i decided i'm going to sell most of my sour flo clones to a fellow patient and buy a mystery feminized mother its mother was grown from random seeds at my primarys grow lab and cloned after sexing i'll put pics up as soon as she graces my grow room but til then heres BG and curly the only sour flo im keepin
BG six weeks flower
Grow_Op_038.jpg

Grow_Op_035.jpg

Curly she growin sideways haha
Grow_Op_037.jpg

Grow_Op_036.jpg

let me know whatcha think:grinjoint:

exactly my friend i can always go grab a bag if needed and i want my product to be perfect of course:cool: and i have one of those mini carson scopes and i was gonna do 50/50 cuz i thought that would be safe so awesome haha :grinjoint: i can't believe mother rainbow is only in cloudy stage man that nug is gonna be bomb you deserve plant of the month man:peace:

eventually she will be entered, in time just like her harvest. Thanx for the kind words bro!! And the mystery mother, cant wait to see her. Those babies are looking good as well. I hope you have at least one to save. I hate killing off strains but sometimes not haveing the space and plant limits dont allow us to keep them going. Sour D is just a great strain, but her availability is huge, at least thats around here. how asre the flowers off that mystery mother?

Yeah butch definitely saving the one in the pic did an experiment and took a cutting from her to and its looking like its gonna root:cheer: i think that i smoked some of the mystery batch in the mix he puts in his pre rolls if so then awesome, super great couchlock and a bit of a creative high so should be interesting i'm gonna name it forcade after tom forcade so it better be good:smokin: really bushy plant though, and no prob with the kind words my friend i'll vote on it when she is entered for sure

Back
Top Bottom