Indoor Bubblegum and Sour Diesel first grow

gotta wait. Trust me, if you think that its ready now eeww just wait. The next couple weeks are going to be fun and hard at the same time. Fun cause your watching you nugs grow. Hard cause you want to pull it, BUT DONT!!!! check the trichs at week 8 then go from there. I waqnt to pull my rainbow but I know its not just time yet, and its been 14 and half weeks. And my scissors are getting ansy.

lol ive been wanting to EAT my white widow nugs since week 3. i love to hate this hobby or do i hate to love it?... na i think i just love to love it :grinjoint: i think im baked

New pics of my magical mystery mother I have absolutely no stats just that its a female haha looks like a sativa i dubbed her forcade after the late Tom Forcade the founder of our favorite magazine High Times so here she is forcade the mother of future generations!:cheer:
Grow_Op_041.jpg

:slide:
Grow_Op_039.jpg

hell yah check her out and let me know what yah think

New update no pics however but repotted the baby sour flows just a minute ago and DAMN! my roots didn't grow through my pots and they were yellowing so i thought repot and sure enough beastly white roots on all of them so they are in the veg chamba now and soon will be in 5 gallon buckets

thanks wingman hopefully christmas will grace me with and hid or at least an mh plannin on just veggin her no clonin or anything at least til mid Jan but she'll be in veg until 4/20 this year

COmmjdude, (nice srn name), Everytime I think about long veg cycles I shudder about the Electric bill. However I briefly forgot that you are running cfl's and that is great for your wallet.
Hope u get a Mh or HPs for Christmas.:nicethread:

Haha thanx wingman yeah my dad hooks it up to cuz i live in a condo he owns rent and bill free so the cfls keep it electrofriendly which is nice however, I really want trees not plants so i need to get up with MH and HPS with first veg in cfl then long veg in MH and then to the nugs agrowin under HPS haha im so ripped thanx for stoppin through man :grinjoint:

that is true butch damn i'm so bummed right know though like a cheapo i tried to save money and just got some general purpose colorado top soil for my new plants and know i have gnats and possibly something else, cant tell though because there are no crawlys on the plants just tiny round black dot on the underside of the leaves with slight brown spots on the topsides of a few of the smaller clones does anyone have a homemade idea that works well? i was gonna try smokeymcpots homemade recipe but if there are any others i would def be interested i need to eradicate these bastards

So good news is no other bugs put a leaf under a microscope and the little black spots were dirt haha im a spaz, but i still have gnats and want to get rid of them; from what i understand they wont kill a plant but they arent healthy for a grow room; does anyone know what the specs are for gnats?

UPDATE! so its two days to harvest on my bubblegum and diesel its been 8 weeks of flower could let em go longer but i really need the space; trichs are at about1/3 amber on most of the SD plant lowest ratio on the bottom of diesel was about 1/4 coverage BG is almost to 2/3 all over though so that i will be proud of but heres a pic of the diesel and my sour flo's
Diesel two days to harvest
Grow_Op_046.jpg

Sour Flo Group shot
Grow_Op_042.jpg

MOE
Grow_Op_043.jpg

Curly(front) & Larry(back)
Grow_Op_044.jpg

Halfstack(front) & Mini(back)
Grow_Op_045.jpg

:grinjoint:thanks for stoppin through:peace:

Thanks so much guys today is a great day RC thank you for the reps and Butch thank you for the extra help and knowledge without it i bet the buds would not have come out as well as they did:thanks::ganjamon: And rc i did the oven trick (3-5min at 250) on two small flowers, one from each and even now the budz got me ripped! cant wait to smoke em when they are actually cured i will mos def post smoke report in about 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 weeks :smokin: stay high guys and thanx for stoppin through

Back
Top Bottom