1_5_11_008.jpg

1_5_11_010.jpg

1_5_11_007.jpg

1_5_11_009.jpg

1_5_11_007-1.jpg

and last group shots-
1_5_11_001.jpg

1_5_11_002.jpg

I think this is gonna be my best pull yet, all the girls look to be pushing 2oz each. Happy Happy, Joy Joy!!

:peacetwo:

Re: Sour Diesel #8 Indoor, 2x600W, Soil, FF Nutes

Hey Van, i woke up to snow covering everthing here too, trouble is the stuff i have is freezing cold and fallin from the sky:)...You got some amazing beautiful girls there Bro, TLC = THC :ganjamon:Excellent work once again Dude:thumb:
:peacetwo:Bass
Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

Hey Van, i woke up to snow covering everthing here too, trouble is the stuff i have is freezing cold and fallin from the sky:)...You got some amazing beautiful girls there Bro, TLC = THC :ganjamon:Excellent work once again Dude:thumb:

Burrrr!! Yeah, I like my snow better ;) We actually we had some snow here a couple weeks ago, fortunately it was a good 10,000 feet above me in the mountains.
TLC=TCH=XTC...lol
So what, maybe you me and OMM for 4/20 this year?!?! How fun would that be!

Those are some pretty girls! I agree with bass~~

Aloha and thank you Tmac! Its my personal harem and I'd do anything to make them all as beautiful as possible!! And then they take care of me...lol, it works out well!!

Gorgeous pictures!
Buds look perfect and tasty,great job!:yummy::thumb:

Mahalos bro! I can't wait to taste this batch for sure, and see the final tally. All were chopped this morning, so in about 7 days. Make sure to come check out the other journal cause this one will conclude in about 8 days and then the action should get even better for the new journal.

that sour D looks very nice. welldone!!

Thanks Staffy! Even more overall stoked that I was able to maintain the perpetual cycle and get back to this point while slowly beating back the PM into submission, kinda feeling like I won right now!! Much aloha and thanks for cruising by.

Much Aloha All, and keep giving those girls what they want!! :morenutes::morenutes: at least the green ones! LOL!!
:peacetwo:

Hey Van :yummy:

A 420 sounds good......if we're not harvesting! :yahoo:

I always have a day or two leeway, so no matter for me, I can be there.

Sounds like an awesome plan...did u reserve my ticket yet OMM..:ganjamon::party:

Of course I did! We'll work out the details later. Will probably bring my helper too, He will be tongue tied around you two! :rofl:

For real?!! If its really happening no worries on if its 4/20, whenever prices are right for that kinda thing, but again, I'd come over. What a blast!! :grinjoint:

just a quicky, everything is off the stalk, going in to paper bags after 4.5 days of drying on the stalk. Will be done by the 7th day, then into jars. I put a few small buds on in a paper towel in a paper bag on top of the 600w light for quick dry early samples and....:tokin: its really fricken good. Just a few more days till its fully dried, can't wait!!
Here's the entire harvest, de-stalked-
1_10_1_11.jpg

Not a lot of big tops this go round, but more overall it looks like still, and maybe a little more frosty. Same great taste so far and wonderful effect.
Much Aloha Everyone!!

There u go and gone and done it again:tokin:
nice job Brother...I like the new setup too...very clean and lookin worth the effort for sure...:thumb:

Mahalos brother Bass!! Still pulling together details at the other grow, but dont think I've f'ed anything up yet there, I'll update soon.

That's a box of buds~~ good job!

Thank you Tmac, a bit of a task getting thru the trimming on all that while still moving, but actually about got it all done. Pics to folow. Aloha to you as always!

:cheer: All I ask is you bring some of that on 4/20 :cheer:

Hopefully I can!!

Christmas in January, Nice job.

Hey! thanks for stopping by, yep always got some frosty snow on some horizon in my little room, thanks for the good words and be sure to check out the new grow/journal. Lots more variety and room upgrades coming.

Much Aloha!

wow, very nice....very, very nice....L:cheer::cheer:

Many many mahalos for coming by Lavendar! Your reputation precedes you as a grower, connoisseur, and all around good person, so I am super honored! I am just phasing out this journal but be sure to check out the new one, esp in a couple/few weeks when things should be really getting pretty. I'll be catching up on your grow when time/internet connection allow. Until then, much aloha!

OK, heres my final real update post for this journal, everything else thats current will be on my new mix-batch journal. Here are some pics of the final harvest with 90% of the trimming done (everythings in jars now, gonna finish the last trimming tonight hopefully). Stoked with the haul and the quality. Entered another bud in Nug of the Month (and have a plant for PotM). Sorry so brief for my grand finale on this, but dont have internet at the new place yet, so kinda struggling for time, but the new journal will be getting good soon, I promise. Until then, much aloha and enjoy the final pics/harvest!

1_15_11_001.jpg

1_15_11_003.jpg

1_15_11_006.jpg

1_15_11_002-1.jpg

1_15_11_002.jpg

1_15_11_006-1.jpg

:peace: and Aloha!!
Van D singing out on this grow!!

Back
Top Bottom