Sour Diesel #8 Indoor, 2x600W - Soil - FF Nutes

Re: Sour Diesel #8 Indoor, 2x600W, Soil, FF Nutes

Aloha!
Just want to make a reminder to anyone that stops back by, I got a bud up for nug of the month, its this beauty here, starting at the top of a plate of beauties-

11_7_1_001.jpg

11_7_1_003.jpg

11_7_003.jpg

11_4_006.jpg

before it was trimmed-

11_4_005.jpg

among its cohorts-

11_4_004.jpg

just after harvest-

10_30_004.jpg

10_30_005.jpg

10_30_006-1.jpg

she weighed in at over 8 grams at less than 4" long, so its crazy dense. The smell and taste are amazing, with the sour/citrus smell and flavor with a diesel/fuel background. Fully cured the smoke after flavor is like lemon candy. The hits from a bong or vapo tend to send a frosty numbness over head and upper body, and the stone is a good energetic high, very high!!

Please, if you haven't done so already, go vote-
Nug of the Month

Much Aloha and hope ya'll had a great week/weekend!

:peacetwo:

Some beautiful girls and more beautiful buds...you got my vote from the beginning...tasty looking stuff and I love good Diesel...:yummy:

:peacetwo: brother, keep up the great work.

Thats a job well done and then some dude...you got my vote already:goodjob::thumb:
Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

btw..just watching the tv premiere of "Hawaii Five 0".... I actually remember it from first time around, now that was some years ago :)

Some beautiful girls and more beautiful buds...you got my vote from the beginning...tasty looking stuff and I love good Diesel...:yummy:

:peacetwo: brother, keep up the great work.

Thank you MountainHigh! A good word and a vote from you means a lot!!
Much Aloha
:peace:

Thats a job well done and then some dude...you got my vote already:goodjob::thumb:

btw..just watching the tv premiere of "Hawaii Five 0".... I actually remember it from first time around, now that was some years ago :)

Mahalos brother Bass! Thanks for the vote!

Yeah, I only saw the premier of the new one, then kinda slacked as far as local production support. I should be watching. I was always a big fan of the original, and Magnum P.I., way before moving out here...guess it was always kinda in my blood.
Aloha

VEry cool! :bravo:

It was a pleasure to get caught up to speed on this one. :thanks:

I too think your cloning method is a good way to go. For whatever reason the cuttings just like to have dirt surrounding their stem, that is rock wool cubes in dirt to be clear. I think you could cut the cubes down to even less, cut in quarters and do just like you did and I think it would work marvelous.

As for the PM, sorry to hear you have a battle still. I think the sulpher treatment is the best way to go but I can understand your reluctance to using it.

The SNS is one that works from all the reports I've read, it works.

Why did you chose the other stuff? Forgot the name......

Anyways. looks great meng. I wish we could grow that many per person here, we're limited to 6 adults per person. So we have to make the most of every plant.

:bong::thanks::surf::passitleft::peacetwo:

Hey Van, when are you set to take your next clones...Im just thinkin about the comparison we talked about and if we do it simultaneously from which point in the grow...? Commiserations and congratulations in NOM, (cant complain too much at 2nd place)...I no doubt you got the goods to get the prizes soon, your grow is amazing lookin, especially considering the problems you had..I cant back you 100% in next comp tho bro...I hope to enter a little piece of my own, will be a good contest n doubt :ganjamon:
:peacetwo:bp

Been a minute since I've been through, Your girls look great VanD!

Quick question, Why do you have the one plant on risers above the rest??? She must be special:ganjamon:

Great to see you back bro, and good question. I was just kinda playing with the 3-D space to try to bring out the lower branches more, and its working (worked) pretty good. I shoulda actually done the same thing with a couple others on the outer edges, but now I know I kinda like the trick and how to use it. I actually dropped it down today back to the others level now that the lower branches on the one side have grown more vertically, and the mid branches kinda pulled around to orient more on the light.

I didn't finish reading this journal til just after midnight so I couldn't vote for you, I did go see if I still could though. :peace:

VEry cool! :bravo:

It was a pleasure to get caught up to speed on this one. :thanks:

Very cool to have you and it means a lot that you actually read thru, so thank you bro!

I too think your cloning method is a good way to go. For whatever reason the cuttings just like to have dirt surrounding their stem, that is rock wool cubes in dirt to be clear. I think you could cut the cubes down to even less, cut in quarters and do just like you did and I think it would work marvelous.

You make a great point, and I really should try the smaller cubes to see how they do. I've kinda been happy enough having found a method thats pretty effective, but I kinda stopped there. I did see how big a difference it made between the 3" cups and the 4" cups, so this little tweak may just make things even better. Thanks for the suggestion and the spur to keep looking at the little details beyond just whats working now!

As for the PM, sorry to hear you have a battle still. I think the sulpher treatment is the best way to go but I can understand your reluctance to using it.

The SNS is one that works from all the reports I've read, it works.

Why did you chose the other stuff? Forgot the name......

Yeah, I would really like to try the SNS (and if I had won NOTM I coulda...lol) but Serenade was recommended by a very reputable grower, I tend to prefer bio control, and it was available at my local store. In truth though, and I've been meaning to follow up with a post on this, as effective as the Serenade is, and the SNS may be, I am going with just Peroxide treatments, using 3% mixed at 4.5 (~5) tbsp per liter (16oz) sprayed on. You can do this as many as 3x a day, or I am very happy with my 1x two days in a row, then day off. Its extremely effective with the least residue and zero harm to your plants, in fact I think they kinda dig the foliar watering. I have read of some other really scientifically based other treatments that are very interesting too, but haven't gotten into them yet. One is simply heat, as PM cannot survive in 100 deg F heat for over an hour, and there are actually times during flower when holding the plants in that heat for just over an hour is really no risk, and I could get my room that hot no problem if I kill the cooling and circulating...its tempting. Also, another spray on topical that is very easy and supposed to be very effective is spraying with just water that has been PHed to 8, and that level of basic water will kill PM and do no damage to the plants. Thats crazy simple and cheap.

Anyways. looks great meng. I wish we could grow that many per person here, we're limited to 6 adults per person. So we have to make the most of every plant.

:bong::thanks::surf::passitleft::peacetwo:

Much Aloha and Mahalos again for coming by!

Hey Van, when are you set to take your next clones...Im just thinkin about the comparison we talked about and if we do it simultaneously from which point in the grow...? Commiserations and congratulations in NOM, (cant complain too much at 2nd place)...I no doubt you got the goods to get the prizes soon, your grow is amazing lookin, especially considering the problems you had..I cant back you 100% in next comp tho bro...I hope to enter a little piece of my own, will be a good contest n doubt :ganjamon:
:peacetwo:bp

I keep trying to figure out a good scheme because going back all the way thru clone maybe to tough, maybe just flower on grams/watts/days kinda thing. My main interest is really the flower room efficiency with LST vs "other" since I think you are getting high efficiency with your work, and I am working hard on my flower room efficiency.
Thanks a ton for your support on NOTM, and congrats on your win for POTM!! Well deserved! :bravo: My nug(s) for this months entry will not be much different, maybe a bit bigger, but since I think I by far had the biggest bud last month I don;t think its gonna increase my chance to win. In another couple months I'll have some new strains of possible POTM and NOTM material, one of which is heavy purple stalks/stems/branches (purple nurple) so they may be real lookers!! We'll see what I can do with them.
Sorry I've been slacking on your journal, I'll be over tonight!
:peace: and aloha

I didn't finish reading this journal til just after midnight so I couldn't vote for you, I did go see if I still could though. :peace:

Well, many mahalos for trying, and there's always next time (like this month..hint, hint ;), it'll be closer to the 14th or so before I enter).

:thanks::peace:

Oh I've been around :reading420magazine: Just haven't been posting. Been busy with legal as well as some personal stuff.

I kind of figured you were doing something like that, I'm constanly turning pots and moving plants around. I generally rotate my plants on water/feed days as well as giving them a daily turn.

Thank you!

Really hope all turns out well, esp. with the legal! but of coarse the personal too!

Yeah, someday maybe I'll have light movers/plant spinners to do all the work, but its amazing how much it seems you can help the girls by some simple considerations/adjustments/movements to enhance and manipulate things a bit.

Aloha

Hey Van,

Your plants look fantastic but I'm sure it's just ho-hum to you.

Thanks for the info on PM in this thread. I'm gonna store that away should I need to battle in the future.

Sour D's allright, I've had it twice. Not my favorite but definitely a good smoke. I'm tootin' on Satori tonight. If you get a chance, you should grow this strain. My all time favorite.

Back
Top Bottom