Quix's SSH from Clone - Chocolate NL Re-Veg & Other Fun Strains Coming Soon!

Aaron Quix

Well my friends, here's the latest adventure/experiment, in what I hope to be a life-long pleasure.

I recently rescued two Super Silver haze clones, who've been taken from a mother who is already sexually mature; Their nodes are staggered, so topping or fimming will be out of the question. They were left in 1.5 inch rockwool cubes for around 3 weeks, before I recieved them, and had no visible roots.(I know better than to assume there are no roots INSIDE the cubes guys c'mon!)

Litterally 2 days in the DIY bubble cloner, with 1/4 strength FFGB and BAM!!
They are thriving, and look great. This was the day they went into the cloner....
P8300004.JPG
P8300006.JPG
P8300005.JPG

It is now one week from going into the cloner, and here is what we have.....
P9060008.JPG
P9070021.JPG
P9070020.JPG

More on them later....

As some of you know, I recently harvested 2 Northern Lights mothers, and 4 clones form one of the mothers.
There were certain traits in the #2 mother that were exceptional, and I spent the last week wishing I had clonned her, or could re-veg her. I payed no attention to her baren stalk for the last 7 days, as she was tossed asside after harvest. Upon my return from camping this weekend, I found this....
P9070023.JPG
P9060019.JPG

So back under the Spiral CFLs for some 24/0 action!!

She smells, and tastes like chocolate and fruit, with a hint of fuel. Her taste, is so damn smooth, almost like that of Pipe tobacco!!
My plan is to re-veg her in the flower chamber, while I veg the SSH clones for a few. About the time the NL mom is ready to clone, I'll swithch the two plants, and bonsai the NL to keep for breeding, and flower out the SSH in the flower chamber.

I'll be using a small amount of pollen from my last grow(there only IS a little) to make seeds with the SSH, which will be femminized...More on that later too.

For now, lets watch these SSH clones live a life they almost didn't get!:thumb:

Re: Quix's SSH from clone,Chocolate NL re-veg, and other fun strains coming soon!!

Well HELLO HMG!! Thanks for jumping on board so quickly! :welcome: And enjoy your front row seat buddy!

Re: Quix's SSH from clone,Chocolate NL re-veg, and other fun strains coming soon!!

Hi Quix! :)

Got any soft chairs or cushions? OMM needs a soft something.

Be watching your re-veg with much interest......not to mention the clones!

Go get em Brother! :yahoo:

I'm along for the ride as well, should be some good info here.....

Hey, Quix! I'm in! :popcorn:

Can't wait to see the new grow! :yahoo:
Hello Mr Krip! Thank you for joining the fun, you will surely make a great addition to this, as you do in ANY journal! (No pressure lol)

Hi Quix! :)

Got any soft chairs or cushions? OMM needs a soft something.

Be watching your re-veg with much interest......not to mention the clones!

Go get em Brother! :yahoo:
Dude, OMM, I got a bubble wrapped bean-bag, covered with feathers, and kissed by cherrubs, just for you. Oh yeah, and its anti-gravity so you won"t even feel the weight of your own body!:thumb:
Thank you for following my friend, wouldn't be the same without you!

Looking good:morenutes: can't wait:thumb:
Thank you Gro-bro! I can't wait either....:thumb:

I'm along for the ride as well, should be some good info here.....

Hey OG, :welcome: I've seen you around, glad to have you here, there are some great growers already here, so yes, there is likely to be much to learn!:thumb:

Re: Quix's SSH from clone,Chocolate NL re-veg, and other fun strains coming soon!

Growth is increasing in speed, almost exponentially by the day. The res was a tad low, below the net cups in fact. The roots, however, are having no problem getting to the water. I decided to top it off, using a gallon fo declorinated water(Tap obviously) with a tsp FFGB, and 1/4 tsp SuperThrive, just for flavor:thumb:

Re: Quix's SSH from clone,Chocolate NL re-veg, and other fun strains coming soon!

Hey Quix! :popcorn:

Congrats and good luck with this new grow. Glad to here things are off to a good start!

Hey Quix! :popcorn:

Congrats and good luck with this new grow. Glad to here things are off to a good start!

Hey X Thanx buddy! I knew you'd be through here at some point! Glad to have you here, as always, welcome, and hope you enjoy!! :thumb:

Weekend Update....

So I know I said the SSH clones were exploding with what "seemed to be" exponential growth, but I gotta tell ya, I think "exponential" is actually quite accurate, at this point. I swear there's a whole new set of leaves on the two of them today. One is a little slower getting going, but I've learned not to judge a book by it's cover....
P9090001.JPG

P9090003.JPG

Theres obviously not much to see with the NL Re-veg yet, but here she is, still looking promising....
P9090005.JPG

The last mom to be harvested, (the one that hermied on me) is now dry, and ready for jars. (But only til her day in the blender for budder)
P9090006.JPG

And lastly, I do believe the Super Silver Haze clones are over due for a transplant into soil. So I grabbed a bag o the good stuff today....
P9090007.JPG

Not much going on other than this, but wanted to get my reporting out of the way for the weekend. Hope you all have a great weekend, be safe and happy growing!!:thumb:

Hey Quix - Congrats on the great new growth with the SSH clones. Even though I do hydro, I know that's some good soil from watching all you other soil growers... :)

Good luck with the transplant - I'm sure they'll love it! :thumb:

Hey Quix - Congrats on the great new growth with the SSH clones. Even though I do hydro, I know that's some good soil from watching all you other soil growers... :)

Good luck with the transplant - I'm sure they'll love it! :thumb:

Hey X thank you kindly sir! I'm really confident going into FFOF, I forgot to get perlite today, though, and like my soil tyo drain well, so I'll get it tomorrow and then transplant-Although I used straight soil for the clones last run, and the did great! So not sure I even need it....
And hey man, I'm 1/8 hydro myself bud! Let us not forget that I'm running the DIY DWC bubble cloner again!!:thumb: I've actually been meaning to post my thoughts on this EASY setup I've built. (Not that I'm taking credit for it, I learned it from someone else.....Sucky thing, I cant remember who!?....)
Actually I just took what I was gifted from someone who diddn't grow, read a little here n there, and presto, a magic mini hydro setup! I'm reluctant to try it for an entire gro, but it has to be the best damn thing out there for rooting clones, bar none!:morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom