Trainwreck x SSH

I found it quick and easy. No-one had posted since my last response so I just merged posts. Great idea, fantastic product, it only makes sense. I have not seen it at my local hydro, but I don't have extra funds right now, those are nice, but not inexpensive. Definitely something I'd like to implement down the road. Thanks again.

All but two of the seeds I started have germinated, so that means 14 in pots so far. I haven't started feeding them yet, but I do use beneficials (bacteria&fungus) once a week when watering. The days are getting noticeably shorter, but there is more sun now than there has been in a while. Living coastal I often have fog for most of the day, and if it's not foggy, it's windy, but the wind makes them strong for sure!

I've been harvesting and enjoying the siblings of these seeds and enjoying them both very much. I read that a hybrid will retain 75% of the females characteristics, so these seeds will be trainwreck dominant. What I'm really hoping for is the SSH size and growth pattern, with the citrus tang of the TW. The SSH has a nice flavor, sweet, almost perfume, but very light. The affects of both are great, long lasting, cerebral high, very functional, awesome morning bud. Moderation is the key of course, smoke too much, and it's staring off into nowhere, thinking about whatever it was you were just about to do...

smoke too much, and it's staring off into nowhere, thinking about whatever it was you were just about to do...

:rocker: now you have my attention......

Posse up!
420_journals_007.JPG

CMX,

Do you ever wonder why it is that you can grow the same strain, even from the same pollinated flower on the same bud for seed, and somehow or another 1 or 2 always seem to be a bit slower than the others?

When this happens, do you go for the strongest of the lot for breeding?

or

Do you seed them all and decide at the time of harvest which to keep for your breeding?

Sorry, so many questions. Interested to get your thoughts on parental selection process.

Silver Bullet has a nice ring to it. I must admit that I wasn't clever enough to work that out for myself at first though. It looks like you'll be able to decorate them with tinsel and call them Christmas trees in no time.

Back
Top Bottom