Quix's SSH from Clone - Chocolate NL Re-Veg & Other Fun Strains Coming Soon!

they looky delish!! im about to get one of those 150watt hps how do you like it?:thumb:

Thanks BID:thanks:

Eh, the 150 is weak....If you can manage the heat, I would go with 250....I just couldn't justify the cash for a 250 with a nice digital, external ballast....

But to be honest, the 150 is ok, and helps with bud density, compared to just CFLs....So I guess you could say I like it...:Namaste:

Day 35 since flip...

PC100017.JPG

PC100016.JPG

PC100014.JPG
PC100015.JPG

PC100012.JPG

PC100010.JPG
PC100009.JPG
PC100008.JPG
PC100007.JPG
PC100006.JPG
PC100005.JPG
PC100004.JPG
PC100003.JPG
PC100002.JPG
PC100001.JPG
PC100011.JPG

FROSTY the Snowman, was a dustin Quix's garden!!

Snow Storm Ultra brotha! I decided to go with the root drench instead of the foliar aplication...I just cant bring myself to foliar feed andything when in flower...

Snow Storm Ultra brotha! I decided to go with the root drench instead of the foliar aplication...I just cant bring myself to foliar feed andything when in flower...

Looking really nice Quix! :Namaste:

Starting tomorrow....Snow Storm Ultra...will be drenched on my girls! Looking great! :thumb:

I'm diggin the pics as well, just wish you would caption them so we know what is what. How many applications of SSU will you do?

Looking really nice Quix! :Namaste:

Starting tomorrow....Snow Storm Ultra...will be drenched on my girls! Looking great! :thumb:

Thanks a million OMM! But...I thought you were already using the SSU!? I remember that you were apprehensive about using it, I was too. I still don't know how much I'm going to like it...Don't get me wrong, I love the frost they're packing on, but its a wierd product...It actually burns the lungs a little if you take a good strong wiff straight from the bottle....If the nugs burn well in the long run, I'll probably use it again!:thumb:

Your plants looks great Q! Very healthy indeed. Like the photos, clean and focused. Keep up the good work.

Thanks a bunch 12, can't get a better compliment than a compliment from 12 on your pictures! I'd love to get a DSLR, but a point n shoot will have to do for now:thumb:
3-6 weeks left till harvest, thanks for stopping in brother....

I'm diggin the pics as well, just wish you would caption them so we know what is what. How many applications of SSU will you do?

Hey OG13, I know, I should label better, I'll make sure to do it from now on. As for the SSU, this is my firs run with it, so I'm still getting the hang of it. I'm basically going to just use it every other watering, until 2 weeks before harvest. They say it can be used all the way up to harvest, and can be used every watering. But you have to be careful with your nutes if you mix ferts and the SSU together. So I use it every other watering with plain water, and will be flushing @ around 2 weeks from harvest....
Thanks for stopping in, its always nice to see ya:Namaste:

Thanks a million OMM! But...I thought you were already using the SSU!? I remember that you were apprehensive about using it, I was too. I still don't know how much I'm going to like it...Don't get me wrong, I love the frost they're packing on, but its a wierd product...It actually burns the lungs a little if you take a good strong wiff straight from the bottle....If the nugs burn well in the long run, I'll probably use it again!:thumb:

Yes, I used it for one grow already,,,,but only a foliar spray. This time going to try the feeding part. I have had a mental block for it. Just sounds to good to be true. We will see! :high-five:

Quixilvir,
looking good keep up the good work.

Hey ComoradeBudds:welcome:
Thanks for the compliment my friend! I've seen you around the site before, nice to finally meet you. BTW, what does the acronym in your sig stand for, I've always wanted to ask you that...

Yes, I used it for one grow already,,,,but only a foliar spray. This time going to try the feeding part. I have had a mental block for it. Just sounds to good to be true. We will see! :high-five:

Did you see any signifigant increase in resin production while using it foliarly....(is foliarly a word??)
I just cant spray anything on my buds...But the foliar application saves a lot of product....
One thing I have noticed for sure, is that when the plants are thirsty(Drooping a little) They perk back up VERY quickly when they get the SSU...Whereas with regular water, or water with regular nutes, they take their sweet ass time straightening out...Strange...

Hope you are well my friend:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom