Quix's SSH from Clone - Chocolate NL Re-Veg & Other Fun Strains Coming Soon!

PC200005.JPG

Slipped them the noose...or is it autoerotic asphyxiation. Didn't that guy from Kung-Fu wind up like this in his closet?

Looks real good Brother Quixi.. :thumb:

Hey, I am curious about your lighting set up..I like how you have the lights in front of the plants...How did you do that? Try to have the light come at two different angles and may be doable with my closet.

I just clip them to the Hps....

Slipped them the noose...or is it autoerotic asphyxiation. Didn't that guy from Kung-Fu wind up like this in his closet?

Looks real good Brother Quixi.. :thumb:

And you know this mang...Slipped it to 'em reeeel goooood:thumb:
I called 'em names too....Ready for the next grow bro!

Those buds look heavy as hell. Though I do wonder about the bondage thing with you. :)

Great job! That plant solid bud.

Those buds look heavy as hell. Though I do wonder about the bondage thing with you. :)

Great job! That plant solid bud.

Yep, tie 'em up, tie 'em down, then smell my fingers afterward....

I don't know whether to laugh or be offended....lol...j/k...*grabs the soap*....now come here so I can wash ya nasty mouths out with soap...*snaps her whip*

Yep, tie 'em up, tie 'em down, then smell my fingers afterward....

EWWWWW..... You do that too?!?! Dayum, I thought I was the only one.

dirty!! DIRTY MAN!!
HMM GUESS IM DIRTY TOO ! i do the same thing... and your women look hella sultry, im drooling,,,:adore::thumb:

...At least I'm not alone...

Hey guys, thanks so much for all the love,....I hope you all had a great Christmas, and wish you all the best for the new year!
I apologize for my absence. I had a good friend of mine pass away at the age of 35 on fridaymorning...Accidental heroin OD.....Couldn't believe it...None of us knew he was using that shit. He was pretty down the last few weeks, and he was battling an affliction called Tinitis...(Ringing in the ears, vertigo....) Plus a severe bout with depression. It is my belief that he was trying to drown out the ringing, as it was clearly driving him nuts.
He was a great local singer/songwriter, and a great person to know....RIP Brother Sean:rip::Namaste:

On a lighter note, the girls are looking great, and trichs are starting to amber....
I'll do pics and all that jazz sometime this week. I'll probably harvest the SSH either next weekend or the weekend after, and the other two the week after that....

Again, sorry for my absence, and I truly hope you all had a warm and happy Holidy....And sorry for the downer....We're all doing ok, though, so don't feel the need to worry...

MLAR
-Q

Hi Quix.:love:

No need to apologize Buddy. That was a body slam from nowhere. Poor soul.

Seems we lose some folks every Christmas. My lady that I grew for and your friend. At least they're pain is gone. Peace Brother.

Sisco, Mr. Smith, GT and OMM, thank you all for the condolences. Tonight is his viewing and memorial service....Should make for a somber evening. Such is life, though, and as with anything else, life must move on.
I'll be getting caught up with you guys after the 1st of the year, you all be safe and I'll see you soon:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom