FINALLY Got it Rollin!

Re: FINALLY got it rollin'!

Is that a Space Grinder?

I might look stupid here but I am not really sure Roseman. I never even had a grinder until last night! :hmmmm: I had stopped on OBT to get some gas and the little station was selling them. Nice quality, looks like wood, magnetic top, heavy, I like it......$5 since I always by blunts there., wanted $25!
And i am not sure BUT last night i took that pile of "stuff" and took about 2 hits out my wife's lil' pipe and it seemed to knock me on my ass for about 30-40 minutes, had a fukin' head rush in like 30 seconds!!! I was like WTF... and I've been a heavy smoker for the last 19 years!! Boy I am missing out and this stuff is junk i have right now is mids. Can't wait for the Vape and some better quality!

nice blunt, looks like a dutchy, corona deluxe maybe?

:grinjoint: Thanks Luxx, I try to make 'em look nice. lol This was a White Owl "White Grape" in the tube, depending on the herb they smoke nice. I smoke maybe about 6-10 a day. Can't really go with a true leaf type cigar, I smoke with friends :passitleft: and the end always seems to get to moist for my liking! Makes me gag when the end gets wet! Gross.

yeah grinders are awesome!! i finaly got one about 3 weeks ago and ive always loved being able to collect my kief. now i can and when i get enough ill make little hash pucks.

Well last night was a late night, very slow moving but I did get just about everything accomplished. I truly do procrastinate sometimes, in this case it isn't detrimental and man that keif kicked my butt for a bit. :)

So I have moved 4 plants down to the flower cab. Keep in mind these are no name strains from bag seed, special in their own way though. Yarddog, I understand you said only one plant comfortably but I moved 4 hoping to get one female, the others will get pulled.

I have the PPF-800 about 12" away (made marks every 3" along side of wall to keep track of height). I DID NOT switch over to 12/12 yet as I wanted the plants to adjust from the move and nute change, not sure of it is neccesary but I am doing it anyhow. Tonight around midnight I will switch.

I also named my plants, yeh might be silly, but they don't have a strain i can refer to them by so I named them japanese names and some ol' DragonBall Z names. Hey I am bored man!!! And besides, Takeshi is a cool name for a plant, male or female! haha

One thing I thought was really cool is the GH iPhone app. Really cool if you use GH nutes.

February 22 brought me to day 30-31, 4 weeks veg. They have come along way but I always feel I am walking on egg shells still being so new.
I made a cloner and will start that this week sometime as well.

Oh, and any time from here on out that I post my PPMs it will be the corrected number... Target PPM is about 1080, but i am happy just to get close.
So here are the most recent numbers as of last night when moving things down below....
IMG_26671.JPG

Bucket #1 (Shizumaru & Goku) :cheesygrinsmiley:
Ph 6.05
PPM 1003
Water Temp 75*

Bucket #2 (Master Roshi & Hatamoto)
Ph 6.08
PPM 949
Water Temp 76*

The cab right now is 83* and 53% RH BUT I am not flowering yet and will have adjusted the cab by this evening before the final switch.... plus I wanna' get in there one more time later anyhow to check numbers again.

And lastly, can someone tell me how to make a link to my grow in my sig... like "Jawasan's first grow" or somethin'? Thx guys/gals

yeah grinders are awesome!! i finaly got one about 3 weeks ago and ive always loved being able to collect my kief. now i can and when i get enough ill make little hash pucks.

Oh you can bet I will be at the craft store today getting a clay press!!!
I might just sit around and grind my herb ahead of time just so I can press SOMETHING!! Plus it's always nice when you have good company over to pull out some cool smoke toys! Geesh this hobby can cost a lot!!! lol

Now with the flower cab going I still have plants in the veg area up top....
Some runts that seriously took off all the sudden.... which BTW can someone explain why these plants have a PPM over 2000 yet are growing nicely? The Ph is 6.02 on them. I have been leaving it just to see what the hell happens but they are lovin' it for some reason!! Could be the pump also though, maybe time to get that one out.
So up top now looks like this.....
IMG_2668.JPG

*Right up in the very front is "Takeshi", the one I am LSTing. I am gonna keep low as possible yet keep her healthy.
Ph 5.94
PPM 926
Water Temp 75*

*Next bucket behing "Takeshi"....the bushier plant first....The bushier one I am gonna wait and see if i can tell the sex, if it is a female I am gonna use her to attempt learning to clone. Her name will be "Bishoujo Senshi" meaning "beautiful lady warrior". I have Fimmed/topped and SC'ed her. Behind her in the very back is a plant that stretched waaaaay too much, but I am keeping it in for observation and learning. I wanna see all the things too see in growing and variables.
Ph 6.01
PPM 935
Water Temp 75*

The bucket to the right are what was previously runts? They have sprung the hell up and started to pass the others (as they all should have minus the mistakes I made). But that is the bucket with PPMs over 2000, my meter just blinks 2000, 2000, 2000!!!! Ph is stable though! They are not drinking that damn much! So Huh? And they are exploding, roots are in the last root pic I posted. Any thoughts?

So thats it for now. It did almost make me fall over this morning when I walked in the bathroom from the pungent smell! More ona and another mini odor bucket are due!

invincible grow :(, hoping maybe some calmag is the answer :)

SG

I just used some cal-mag from Tehcnaflora that I had left over... only about 8 mils that I split between 3 buckets. Not sure if it did anything in such small amount? But it's gone now at least. I do notice these plants like mag a lot.

I tell ya' SG, these tough starts teach ya' alot... can almost make ya' just pack it in and say fuk it too! But once you recover from a mishap ya' never forget that shit! You see it happening again and you are right on top of it!!
I'm watchin' your grow bro', you will succeed.....and we are in good hands.

I am not sure if anyone is retired here or does not work, BUT DAMN it makes for a long day when you are home all the time!!! I can't wait for the 12/12 to finish today so i can pop the door and look......
So by my calculations at smoking 1 blunt per hour I had better go roll 2 up and chill for a while! tick, tock, tick, tock, tick.........:phew:

Let me start off by saying that some decisions are not best made at 3 am. So anyhow late last night around 3AM 'ish I decided to start/try to clone, it's been bugging me to use this ultra sonic fogger...anyhow...
IMG_26811.JPG

IMG_26791.JPG

2 of them look good so far, tiny yes, but they are doing well as of now. The one that is basically dead....that was from the tall skinny plant that shot up, so i went about halfway down and just cut the dam thing to try and clone it..... hmmmmmm, should of just gone to bed after the first 2. Obviously it isn't gonna' make it.

How are the others looking?

Currently looks like this....
IMG_26821.JPG

Look at the bottom of the droopy clone. Two weeks ago when I took a clone, it lasted for 24 hours or so, went droopy, looked at the cut portion, it was dry and closed up, so I cut it a 1/4" up and it lasted, maybe a day, then I cut it again and it finally took.

There is a good portion of clones that will do that when they are taken, and then within 12 hours they come back or stand up.

Good job on that cloning! Nothing like just jumping into it! You could ask questions all day long and get 15 million answers none being better then the other, except everyone thinks there way is the best. So congrats on jumping into it! Everything is looking good.

How are the others looking?

Others are doing great JBT. Fogger has been staying on and not quitting since I removed some of that excess rubber that overlapped the drilled out sensor area. I am loving the mistic fogger!!!

Look at the bottom of the droopy clone. Two weeks ago when I took a clone, it lasted for 24 hours or so, went droopy, looked at the cut portion, it was dry and closed up, so I cut it a 1/4" up and it lasted, maybe a day, then I cut it again and it finally took.

There is a good portion of clones that will do that when they are taken, and then within 12 hours they come back or stand up.

Thats what I will do then if it doesn't perk up by this evening. My "grow room" times are usually early morning as in 2-3am.

Back
Top Bottom