G-Dog, Finally Growing Something

Jah has a plan for ganja thieves. Redman from Wu-Tang talks about torture with hot pokers and sewing body parts shut. I'm as violent as the situation needs me to be. I will not hesitate to protect and defend myself, my family, my stuff. I don't believe in revenge however, I let Jah take that of my chest. Yet a good hot poker does dance around in my thoughts. I'm horrified thinking about how one day your crop is there and the next day ripped off, i SINCERELY feel for you brother G-Dog.

The guy with the dog sounds like a real creep anyways, (the dog is cool though) who thinks it's cool to blast the neighborhood ladies with stories about the homemade ganja dog. First off, where did your "training" weed come from? You put your own smoke in a sock or something and give it to your dog? Do you smoke it after? what a tool.

Kinda sweet she wants to share in on the grow. At least she's not using the grow as an excuse catalyst for an argument. Dang, I would grow a separate crop for my lady love if she was interested. It's something she allows me to do with little to medium resistance. Happy wife, happy life.

I read somewhere about a guerrilla farmer testing scouted plots by placing a $10 bill in a visible place and leaving it there for a few weeks or so...

Hang in there G

Sorry about your loss man.

I feel your pain G-Dog. Just have faith that karma is gonna coil up and snap this person hard one day.

Remember that what just happened to you is no different than something that happened to you 20 years ago-- it's all in the past. Clear your head of it and move forward. You'll have a new harvest in short time.

Thanks everyone, I am so past the theft now and looking forward. I know if you grow outside you have to have huge numbers to account for deer and scum bags and that is all there is to it. I am sure many of us has had it happen. Live and learn. I do miss that weed though, it was smelling soooooo gooooood. I go back to the spot time and again seeing if I was mistaken, that they weren't stolen.

Indoors all is going to schedule. I plan to cut these girls in my bathroom down on or about the middle of November. I have my scrog under the desk a week or two after that. I will plant some vegged plants back into my scrog with some major changes to make it more productive and I may be using the Purples instead of the Chronics. Not certain which strain goes next. I honestly wish I had my dream trainwreck to put in there, but I don't see making a trip to that part of the country in time to get a cutting to veg in time to do it in this sequence. Once I get Trainwreck going I will keep her forever. I think the Chronic I am growing is sort of like Big Bud. That is not the kind of weed I want to grow for myself.

Once the girls in the Bathroom finish I am going to start my crowded sativa experiment. I have some seeds called Golden Dragon (14 week flower period) Some Apollo 11 crosses, some Apollo Trip crosses, some F13 and Mexican Sativa Crosses and some other F13 cross I forget what. Anyway, I am going to be groing those in 5 gallon buckets and let them breed freely in my bathroom. I will keep track of the males that show so I can have something to look back on later. I expect a big seedy mess this time, but want to see how long it is going to take these sats and sat crosses to finish. I may have to wait on some while cutting some others. God Knows how many seeds I am going to get out of this. Then I will select and label what I have after the first run. Possibly after a couple of generations I will find a seed that pleases me in finishing, size and final product. If not... at least I tried.

My Purples in the bathroom are starting to make some smells, but I have seen worse. I am just venting outside the bathroom window. I plan to take a more proactive approach in the next couple of days however. I am going to sandwich some AC vent Filters together with active carbon and force an exhaust through them out the window. It will still look normal when I am done, nothing ghetto looking.

On side note: I went hiking with my girl friend the other day and she contacted Poison Oak. I got her all these over the counter treatments and now it seems I may have a bit of it now too. I wonder if you can get that from having sex with someone that has it? I may be just getting a delayed reaction. I was out in sandals, shorts and no shirt walking through the brush and she was completely covered and she got the poison oak first. I do not know if my reaction is delayed or I got it from her. I only have it in a couple small isolated areas and I am dealing with it okay. Her's is spreading and requiring lots of attention. She tell me she will not be hiking with my anymore.

My turn to get mites, first time. I have these little black balls moving around my plants, but there is some webbing. I hear everyone talk about Azamax. I guess I got to go get some. Any advice now is welcome thank you.

Yeah they are black. I looked at them pretty good and can find a black mite on google that looks like these. I guess we all get them, my turn now.

I got my first piece of hash today from the collective. Small piece, but I will be making hash with them this week with a full size washer machine. I will be taking home all kinds of goodies on this assignment. I am not sure about photos though. I will do what I can. May even meet with a famous breeder, but I don't want to ruin it by saying something now. Gonna be worn out and overwhelmed at the same time.

Man, mites? Enough is a enough! Someone give this man a break. :smokin:
Sure glad you are mellow person, others would be screaming by now!

Well, have fun! A washing machine? Learn something everyday. You should be smiling when you come home! :thumb:

Okay I found some information on Azamax. Seems to be safe for food and effective on many things that infect our gardens. I found the product label online but it is in the form of a pdf file and we are not allowed to upload pdfs on the site. Here is a link. I told 420 girl I as going to submit this link so we will see if she lets it fly or not.

OMM, You never heard of using a washing machine to make hash? It's a pretty large collective and lots waste. We have to harvest now because they are detecting 10-15% mold. It isn't going to get any better.

note: These people are very professional and no mold will find it's way into any of the bud that is distributed or concentrates. That is talked about comprehensively and constantly with all involved parties. If a bud has mold it goes into a waste container.. no cutting off the mold etc.

The cooperative is very organized and has a lot of integrity. No messing around at this site.

I will post some pictures today. I am at least a month from finishing the purples.
Note: Nothing is turning purple on my purples.

Not that I care about that, I am just listing the strain name. I have never smoked anything purple that was worth talking about. I pulled off a way immature bud that I wanted to clear out of the bottom and dried it slowly. My girl said it got her loaded like primo weed and really liked it. That is encouraging. That girl cloned really well and I have two nice clones to put to work when the time comes.

Photo update later today.

Okay I found some information on Azamax. Seems to be safe for food and effective on many things that infect our gardens. I found the product label online but it is in the form of a pdf file and we are not allowed to upload pdfs on the site. Here is a link. I told 420 girl I as going to submit this link so we will see if she lets it fly or not.

Sorry Man, I didn't realize you were looking for info on Asamax. I use it and it works. I feed it to my girls about every week. Kills everything known to man except what I have...Leaf Miners. My luck. I does kill things, but most of the time it is a great repellent! Bugs just hate it. You feed it and use as a spray on too. If you know of anything that kills Leaf Miners let me know! :morenutes:

I will post some pictures today. I am at least a month from finishing the purples.
Note: Nothing is turning purple on my purples.

Not that I care about that, I am just listing the strain name. I have never smoked anything purple that was worth talking about. I pulled off a way immature bud that I wanted to clear out of the bottom and dried it slowly. My girl said it got her loaded like primo weed and really liked it. That is encouraging. That girl cloned really well and I have two nice clones to put to work when the time comes.

Photo update later today.

Hey G-Dog! That sounds like a great collective and honest too. Rare!

They change to purple the last week or two. Sounds good from your expert tester! :ganjamon:

Sorry Man, I didn't realize you were looking for info on Asamax. I use it and it works. I feed it to my girls about every week. Kills everything known to man except what I have...Leaf Miners. My luck. I does kill things, but most of the time it is a great repellent! Bugs just hate it. You feed it and use as a spray on too. If you know of anything that kills Leaf Miners let me know! :morenutes:

Sorry man, I don't know anything about leaf miners. I do not even know what they are. I am a bud miner myself. I will do some googling for you and see what I can find out. Tropics are hell sometimes, paradise others. I managed to get rid of my mites okay. I caught them pretty early.

update: My purples are packing on the buds under the CFLs. It is exciting to watch. Every day more buds. Starting to see red hairs now. I have so many CFLs in my bathroom I need shades to go in there. I should take some photos but I have been busy and a bit under the weather. I guess as long as I wait some time between photos you guys can see the progress. In the beginning 2 months sounds like forever, but we are at the halfway point now and so it is down hill from here. What in neat is that I inherited the two purples at pretty good sized adult plants so my total investment in time is two months. These girls have been a bit of a pain because they are so big, but I will be getting my rewards in just a couple weeks. I really can't complain.

My Scrog is weird. I have never grown Chronic before and the buds look kind of small and funny looking to me. Not sure how to describe it. I will get some photos soon. It is going okay, but I have not really seen much trichome production on them yet. This may be my only run with Chronic. It is too early to tell.

Peace out stoners :thumb:

Sorry man, I don't know anything about leaf miners. I do not even know what they are. I am a bud miner myself. I will do some googling for you and see what I can find out. Tropics are hell sometimes, paradise others. I managed to get rid of my mites okay. I caught them pretty early.

update: My purples are packing on the buds under the CFLs. It is exciting to watch. Every day more buds. Starting to see red hairs now. I have so many CFLs in my bathroom I need shades to go in there. I should take some photos but I have been busy and a bit under the weather. I guess as long as I wait some time between photos you guys can see the progress. In the beginning 2 months sounds like forever, but we are at the halfway point now and so it is down hill from here. What in neat is that I inherited the two purples at pretty good sized adult plants so my total investment in time is two months. These girls have been a bit of a pain because they are so big, but I will be getting my rewards in just a couple weeks. I really can't complain.

My Scrog is weird. I have never grown Chronic before and the buds look kind of small and funny looking to me. Not sure how to describe it. I will get some photos soon. It is going okay, but I have not really seen much trichome production on them yet. This may be my only run with Chronic. It is too early to tell.

Peace out stoners :thumb:

Hey G-Dog! I found some stuff that will kill my Leaf Miners! So don't worry about it my friend. Your a man after my own heart. You just can't have too many CFLs! :thumb:

Chronic is good stuff I hear, about to plant one soon. The Chronic+ is the bad one, so I've heard. She's a medium to tall plant, so she is fighting to get bigger in that SCROG !

Glad you will be back in buds soon!:ganjamon:

Hey G them mites suck big time. Sounds like your in for a troubled grow. Azamax works, best with some neem or something else, as a second spray. It's best to use a different spray every cycle. Once you start spraying do it every week to ten days. It will cut way back on the numbers the first spray. But make sure you do a second spray, to catch some of the next hatch. Mites have like a 7 days hatch cycle and seems the spray really doesn't work as well on the eggs. I myself use Safers Insect Soap for my second spray. They say not to use the same spray twice. Bugs seem to get use to the spray easily. Heres a 'Real Looking Pic' of the Two Spoted mite. If it takes;

Well I woodn't spray anything you plan of pulling within 10-14 days anyways. Also start out with 3/4 the amount called for to see how your's are going to act. Some curl their leaves up at it. Hey I hope the best with them bugs. And I do feel for ya for lost plants. Keep This One green

Sorry to hear about the mites G. The Azamax should work for ya like the other guys have said. OMM said it didn't work for his Leaf Miners, It also didn't seem to effect my borers either, But then they are barricaded inside the stem or bud and nothing gets to them. Should do a number on your mites though.

You'll win this battle G!

Time to close this grow thread. Had a problem, had to take everything down. Sorry to let anyone down.

Thanks Hogdady. You all know details are scarce in these circumstances, but I am safe and so are my people. No real concerns, and I will be back again one day. This is not the first time I had to do this. Not a great year for me in the gardening department. I have written to admin about closing or relocating this thread.

positive vibes to you and your crew G-Dog!

Thanks Hogdady. You all know details are scarce in these circumstances, but I am safe and so are my people. No real concerns, and I will be back again one day. This is not the first time I had to do this. Not a great year for me in the gardening department. I have written to admin about closing or relocating this thread.

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom