First Berry White Closet Grow

Sweet thanks Leo . I don't have a cheese cloth. Any recommendations?
I googled it and this is what came up, i can't vouch for it cause we've never used it but it sounds like it will work, and my girl agrees
420-magazine-mobile695934849.jpg

I have tons of coconut oil cuz I'm a health freak so it works out lol. Gonna start it right now :) again sorry vesp for the hijack lol
No worries luke~ you are more than welcome here anytime~ you have good energy that is always welcome~

As a matter of fact, I'm making my male cannabutter as we speak... I am using Amish butter in a crockpot~ I put 4 cups of water in with a pound of butter~ I'm decarbing as I text... can't wait to hear about your oil & I'll let you know how my butter turns out! I was going to use coconut oil for next time~ Jean Gray decided to be Gene~ Happy day buddy!

No water in the crock pot just trimmings and oil/butter. My girl says there's no need you worry about burning it since its on Low.

Hmmm I wonder what adding water does? I'll try your method Leo. I just put about 10 oz of coconut oil and 1.5 oz of dried male plant. Put it on low in the crockpot. I'll let y'all know how it turns out!!! Thanks for all the help guys!!

No worries luke~ you are more than welcome here anytime~ you have good energy that is always welcome~

As a matter of fact, I'm making my male cannabutter as we speak... I am using Amish butter in a crockpot~ I put 4 cups of water in with a pound of butter~ I'm decarbing as I text... can't wait to hear about your oil & I'll let you know how my butter turns out! I was going to use coconut oil for next time~ Jean Gray decided to be Gene~ Happy day buddy!
I'll be grabbing ambush butter a.s.a.p! The Amish know how to do it lol

I'm sure both are going to be amazing! I just burned my last batch & made diesel fuel instead of green butter so I'm taking that extra precaution!

Luke, did you decarb first?

ok, the water is for making butter, infused oil is just the oil and the weed. Vesp can tell you about the butter, but it has something to do with draining the water and pulp after it gets cold or something. I hope I'm close on that, cause vesp will send clowns after me if I'm wrong! :thedoubletake:

Luke, did you decarb first?

ok, the water is for making butter, infused oil is just the oil and the weed. Vesp can tell you about the butter, but it has something to do with draining the water and pulp after it gets cold or something. I hope I'm close on that, cause vesp will send clowns after me if I'm wrong! :thedoubletake:

Okay I want butter to bake with. Does that mean I should add water to the crockpot?

So I decarbed first, but I just cut it up~ didn't fully grind it~ I stuck it in the crockpot on low & will leave it on overnight. In the morning I'll strain the plant matter out then put the remaining butter/water mixture in the fridge for several hours. The water & butter will separate and the butter will solidify~ then I'll just poured off the water & voilá~ cannabutter. I'm expecting more of cbd pain relief as opposed to a thc headbuzz~ but certainly won't disappointed if there is one!

Okay I want butter to bake with. Does that mean I should add water to the crockpot?

No water with oil.. One way or the other. If just for baking, make the oil, you can substitute it for butter in recipes. I do it all the time

No water with oil.. One way or the other. If just for baking, make the oil, you can substitute it for butter in recipes. I do it all the time
The coconut oil will solidify & separate from the water in the fridge too~ *not* that I have experience~ just a thought. I'm adding water so I don't burn it again!

Back
Top Bottom