First Berry White Closet Grow

The coconut oil will solidify & separate from the water in the fridge too~ *not* that I have experience~ just a thought. I'm adding water so I don't burn it again!

Yea that's what I'm worried about is burning it. But low setting on crockpot shouldn't burn it. At least I wouldn't think it would. So currently I have about 10 oz of coconut oil and 2.8 oz of wet male plant. I didn't weigh it after I decarbed it. Should I have weighed the decarbed stuff?

The coconut oil will solidify & separate from the water in the fridge too~ *not* that I have experience~ just a thought. I'm adding water so I don't burn it again!

I sure hope so. I always pictured water and oil as one bubbly mess, but I guess if it sits long enough it should separate. Still sounds kinda messy to me. Let us know how it works! :thumb:

Absolutely snarly! Coconut oil has a pretty high boiling/smoking point so on a low crockpot setting *should* be aiiight~ but again~ all this is just from reading~

Absolutely snarly! Coconut oil has a pretty high boiling/smoking point so on a low crockpot setting *should* be aiiight~ but again~ all this is just from reading~
Low on crockpot should be ok, but stir a lot I have been told. I know people that do it crockpot and they say they spend hours stirring. I'm lazy, that's why I bought the MBM :thumb:

You use sunflower oil, yes? Coconut oil is solid at room temperature.
Using sunflower lately. I could have swore I used coconut oil before too, but it was as viscous as the sunflower. I must be thinking of some other oil. And there are certain ones that aren't all that suitable for infusion

Last 3 standing!
420-magazine-mobile881915880.jpg

Claudette
420-magazine-mobile1501054796.jpg

Matilda
420-magazine-mobile262324918.jpg

Happy greens make me a happy mama~

Back
Top Bottom