First Berry White Closet Grow

Wonder where I got that idea~ ~ fudge!

Hmmmmm, dunno!

IMG_241124.JPG

Hey vesp/ anyone that can help me; does anyone have a good tutorial on making cannabutter out of male plants? Much appreciated . (sorry for hacking your thread vesp, you just got all the good peeps in your journal ..)

Alsooooooooo I was wondering if male plants that are this early in the flowering stage have enough thc to be potent for butter. Don't the plants start producing thc later in the flowering phase??? Sorry kinda stoned and just wondering about this male plant shit :)

Hey vesp/ anyone that can help me; does anyone have a good tutorial on making cannabutter out of male plants? Much appreciated . (sorry for hacking your thread vesp, you just got all the good peeps in your journal ..)

I make mine with a Magical Butter machine, so I can't give you a recipe, sorry. And it makes awesome infused oil as well. :thumb:

Alsooooooooo I was wondering if male plants that are this early in the flowering stage have enough thc to be potent for butter. Don't the plants start producing thc later in the flowering phase??? Sorry kinda stoned and just wondering about this male plant shit :)

My last batch of infused oil was made from fan leaf and trimmings from veg plants. Not as strong as using flowertops, but if you use enough you can still catch a buzz.

My last batch of infused oil was made from fan leaf and trimmings from veg plants. Not as strong as using flowertops, but if you use enough you can still catch a buzz.

Alright thanks snarly for the quick reply. I think I found a good recipe. I'm gonna double the ratio of mj: water though and hope they're alright :)

Alright thanks snarly for the quick reply. I think I found a good recipe. I'm gonna double the ratio of mj: water though and hope they're alright :)

Cool. Let us know how it turns out please :thumb:

Cannabutter recipe: 2oz of clippings to 16oz of coconut oil. Take cookie sheet spread out clippings, cover with foil. Bake at 225 degrees for 20 min to decarb. After decarb put trimmings in cheese cloth with the 16oz of coconut oil into crock pot, put crock pot on low setting and let simmer for 24 hours. Stir every coupler hours, smashing trimmings down to strain fluid.

That's how wifey does it, and its definitly good lol, hope this helps!

Cannabutter recipe: 2oz of clippings to 16oz of coconut oil. Take cookie sheet spread out clippings, cover with foil. Bake at 225 degrees for 20 min to decarb. After decarb put trimmings in cheese cloth with the 16oz of coconut oil into crock pot, put crock pot on low setting and let simmer for 24 hours. Stir every coupler hours, smashing trimmings down to strain fluid.

Thank you for the recipe, this will work great for me!

Sweet thanks Leo . I don't have a cheese cloth. Any recommendations?

Wait so no water in the crock pot? Just coco oil and the clippings???
I believe so, Luke. That is a recipe for infused oil. And it does work. You can substitute the oil for butter in recipes, just wont be able to spread it on toast too easily lol

I believe so, Luke. That is a recipe for infused oil. And it does work. You can substitute the oil for butter in recipes, just wont be able to spread it on toast too easily lol

I have tons of coconut oil cuz I'm a health freak so it works out lol. Gonna start it right now :) again sorry vesp for the hijack lol

I have tons of coconut oil cuz I'm a health freak so it works out lol. Gonna start it right now :) again sorry vesp for the hijack lol

I'm sure vesp won't mind, she'll probably be making a batch as well :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom